Experiment - page 87

Renat Akhtyamov:

Anyway, I'm currently running a system that's bumping 90-100% a day

I agree about the tea.

;)

We are no match for your heights.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Anyway, right now I'm running a system that's doing 90-130% a day.

I don't care if I add another zero or maybe a couple more zeros, that'd be cool.

9000-13000% a day, a week of work and you're already on Forbes' list ;)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

If you could add another zero or maybe a couple more zeros, it would be cool.

9000-13000% a day, a week's work and you're on Forbes' list ;)

launched

100k% in 10 trading days would work for me, that was my goal originally

the system turned out to be interesting and very non-trivial

ahahahaha

when i started getting 300% per month on the demo, RE couldn't deposit the account where the demo was

they already do hot pi and you say....

ahahahaha

I've figured out the first great PNB wisdom -

If equity suddenly rises, you have to refill the funds ! In case it continues...

I don't knowthe second one about withdrawals yet.

but the first is worthy of being cast in granite.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If equity suddenly rises, you have to refill the funds ! In case it continues...

but the first is worthy of being cast in granite.

Can you distinguish between topping up and simple strengthening of position equity? Or do you need a long explanation? You should be ashamed of yourself. You have to take off the rose-coloured glasses. Wake up and do not shame yourself!

Basically, what did you want to say with your post, speaking in human language? If you wanted to mock, you didn't succeed. Equities go up anyway.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but the first one deserves to be cast in granite.

I have always advised to subscribe to signals when the equity has fallen and to withdraw when it rises.

it should not always be below the balance.

but it is the other way round - to withdraw (close, i.e. stop copying trades and close using handles) when equity has increased, and to add (open, i.e. continue copying trades) when it has dropped

in this case, only the author of TS suffers, and the investor earns

the risk of loss is present in equal shares

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Can you tell the difference between a share and a simple lot reinforcement? Or do you need a long explanation? You should be ashamed of yourself. You need to take off the rose-coloured glasses. Wake up and do not embarrass yourself!

Basically, what did you want to say with your post, speaking in human language? If you wanted to mock, you didn't succeed. Equities go up anyway.

It's like arguing that a ball and a sphere are completely different concepts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I have always advised to subscribe to signals when equi is down and exit on the upswing

it should not always be below the balance

but it is the other way round - to withdraw (close, i.e. stop copying trades and close using handles) when equity has risen and to add (open, i.e. continue copying trades) when it has dropped

in this case, only the author of TS suffers, and the investor earns

the risk of loss is present in equal shares

It reminds me of the case of poor PAMMer reviewed here on the forum, though it was a long time ago

This is similar to the case of a poor PAMM follower who had made a PAMM and started to work.

And a very cunning investor came, and looked: "Oh, there was a fresh PAMM with an open entry".

And he poured a lot of money there. PAMM has calculated a deal from the % amount, but the equity went down...

very_cunning_investor did not wait for the equity to fall even lower or to be fixed in the balance, and took his cutlet (cancelled the payment via PayPal as erroneous, if memory serves)

The poor bastard pammer almost immediately ended up in a margin call, and then there was a stop-out and cries of Yaroslavna.

But if equity had gone up and added to the balance, a very clever investor would have got its share. I don't know how he'd get it back. By talking to the hapless investor or maybe through a service-desk.

this is how risk free investments work.

:-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This reminds me of a case from a poor PAMMer on the forum, a long time ago though.

I made a poor PAMM and started to work.

And he had a very cunning investor who looked: "Oh, there was a fresh PAMM with an open entry".

And he poured a lot of money there. PAMM has calculated a deal from the % amount, but the equity went down...

very_cunning_investor did not wait for the equity to fall even lower or to be fixed in the balance, and took his cutlet (cancelled the payment via PayPal as erroneous, if memory serves)

The poor bastard pammer almost immediately ended up in a margin call, and then there was a stop-out and cries of Yaroslavna.

But if equity had gone up and added to the balance, a very clever investor would have got its share. I don't know how he'd get it back. By talking to the hapless investor or maybe through a service-desk.

this is how risk free investments work.

:-)

Yeah, it's a classic. What's the cure?

pribludilsa:

Yes, it's a classic. What's the cure?

One-size-fits-all, one-size-fits-all, one-size-fits-all, no

I think the appropriate people in DC must have taken action on that case (and there are reactions on similar ones).
Introduced/increased the freeze on payments, parted with PayPal, validated the person, invented ratings,
handed out bans and references

or sympathized with the poor guy in a letter.)

And so there is a weakly-applicable-for-forex, but befouled the centuries and relevant laws principle of "know your partner".
If you take over a large amount of money from someone you don't know, you're taking a big step into the abyss.

When you work with other people's money, you never know what's current (equities, deals, assets).
Even the owners of it, except for moments and reports agreed upon beforehand. All the more so, do not pour into facebook/facebook.
Otherwise, the SB of the fund will come or God forbid, the owner of other money and spoil the face for life.
Here today, one "employee of many banks" showed screenshots of trading along with his professional unfitness

As a robo-builder: you cannot yet calculate the volume in % of the current balance.
Of course, it is very simple to write and it shows an attractive exponent in the tester.
But it's fraught with such cases and not very kind to deposits/withdrawals.
Even a dumb input double lots=1.0 turns out to be more practical.
If the manager decides it's time for more, he will indicate when and by how much.