Experiment - page 80

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You must be a beginner. I, personally, do not and cannot trade anything. You may learn about them in the depths of the forum.

What's there to look at?))
You 'traded' for minus $171))).
And you're trading something you don't understand in principle.
And then you 'convert' on a flat place to an even more round sum at your expense.

Marat, why didn't it go down?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Strength is in the truth brother, that's what simplicity and genius and power is all about !

The market is always right, that's its unbreakable power! )

(Solve the riddle,

What do you see in the picture?

indicate on the image where you think the trend is emerging,

If you see a trend, indicate where you think it starts.

99.999% of traders always see the same analogous chart in front of their screens, and everyone is looking for entry and exit points,

and they all do it in completely different ways.

here is all the genius and power hidden in this chart, it's just a little example. ;)

Good question.
The trend was born after the hairpin down. However, there is no way to predict such a thing and see it not on history but at the moment of its birth. Usually such a spike either breaks into a good sell in this case or breaks someone's account.
The account is not taken down on the fly. They give them time to think and wait for a refill, so a flop is observed. There is no flit here, so the first option.
If it is someone's hand-held sell, then the stop is just a few pips away.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Good question.
The trend originated after the downward spike. However, there is no way to predict such a thing and see it not on history but at the moment of origin.

There are how many hairpins, and the trend starts only after an impulse, and the impulse is only one and does not appear in an empty place,

If you are very attentive and observant, you can catch the moment of spike and even know in advance where it will appear.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Usually such a spike can either reach a good sell in this case or break someone's account.

It is natural that the market always takes and takes what it has, no matter what exactly is going on there,

In this case, the market models and keeps the balance, gradually equalizes the average price to the benefit of both buyers and sellers,

it doesn't matter which way the market will go to the long or the short side, the market will do its best there and surprisingly it will balance everywhere

perfectly...

Here just lies the sacred algorithm, the fact is that 99% of participants are in the dark, 98% of which are the crowd ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
If it's someone's manual sell, there are only a few pips left before the stop.

Whose sell is it MM? ))) The dealer has already taken his and so has gone up for the next one.

Marat, you are implying that you are not one of the 99 who are out of the loop, as I understand it. So why did price continue to move up on your chart? History is very rich with pictures, you can find some where price has calmly reversed at this point.

What does your sacred algorithm say?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Marat, you are implying that you are not one of the 99 who are out of the loop, as I understand it. So why did price continue to move up on your chart? History is very rich with pictures, you can find some where price has calmly reversed at this point.

He has beautiful screens better than the real trading.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I have already written the above post. I just showed one of many scenes where I gave an example of a market algorithm.

Rena at least started to think a little in the right direction, well as if he has previous experience

Yes, the answer is not clear. Show me with the arrows on the chart what leads you to believe that the upward movement will continue, if you don't mind. And where does it stop and why? Otherwise it turns out, as Renat likes to say: read my posts on the forum;)

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Yes, the answer is not clear. Show me with the arrows on the chart what leads you to believe that the upward movement will continue, if you don't mind. And where does it stop and why? Otherwise, it turns out, as Renat likes to say: read my forum posts;)

First Renat posted pictures with inarticulate thoughts, now Marat. This is probably typical of graale - vods. The exception is Yusuf, where everything is clear - PNB!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

First Renat posted pictures with inarticulate thoughts, now Marat. This must be typical of the graal - vods. The exception is Yusuf, everything there is clear - PNB!

Tomorrow, I will open a new thread and continue not this but the previous project, there will be pictures, trade will not be, just an experiment like PNB but with advanced technology,

I think it will be interesting to follow the observations.