From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 118

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Strongly different things, overclocking a dep is always quite random, even with experience,

Of course, it's roulette. But some familiarity with the market, quite good as a start, some of the details of which should then be forgotten like nappies and favourite toys))

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Can you give some more examples of the types of data used. Interesting!

J.P. Morgana's pdf_ke has everything for you to read and satisfy your curiosity. The example I gave is plausible, but not from my practice, I can't talk about the types of real data streams and their processing/processing, it's a tough violation of NDA. It's more important not to find out what kind of data streams others write and analyse, but to understand how to find new types of data affecting the market yourself. This is a kind of industrial espionage within the law*, a kind of near-insider theme. You just need to direct your thinking in this direction and you will learn, it's a creative theme, pleasant to the mind and you should not start with satellites but for example with a calendar of economic events, write it first, then figure out how to translate it into a digestible form for MO algorithms and see what you can get out of it. Then try with different "social" data sources, different "sentiment" densities of posts on social networks on certain topics. As a cheap proxy for some aspects of satellite date, you could take maps of temperatures and weather around the world, and use them to predict crop yields, etc. It's a bottomless topic.

J.B:

No, there is no need to choose between the evils, you have got acquainted with the market, learned how to " speed up the deposit " in the slot machine, move on to the next stage, go to the local stock market, write your first trading and analytical infrastructure, then go to the top European and American exchanges, there adapt, then you will understand what to do. A more or less "mature" Forex, teenage I would say, where ECN liquidity is traded without a slump, but there is no sense to get into it with deposit less than 100$K. And adult Forex is an institutional subject, not for the man in the street.

More like at least $300k...I'm getting enough of crypto exchanges with their totally gigantic "fat tails" right now. but if something happens to them I'll have to, yeah... climb on american exchanges, and that's if they don't close access to them for political reasons)
But! If you learn to earn in forex, in kitchens, that is not just to create an effective strategy, but to achieve mastery of profit management, to overcome the pitfalls of "trading" in kitchens, everything else will seem kindergarten)
And it will of course be much easier to trade anywhere else. The problem is that such mastery is extremely difficult to achieve.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
More likely at least 300K$...I'm getting enough of crypto exchanges with their totally gigantic "fat tails" right now...but if something happens to them, i'll have to do it... Climb on american exchanges, and that's if they don't close access to them for political reasons)
But! If you learn how to make money in forex, in kitchens, that is, not just to create an effective strategy, but to master profit management to overcome the pitfalls associated with "trading" in kitchens, everything else will seem like kindergarten)
And it will of course be much easier to trade anywhere else. The problem is that it's extremely difficult to achieve such mastery.

Crypto exchanges ... how I forgot about them)) It's probably the best option now as for getting to know market and it's cheap and without kitchen tricks, though... Skam there not very often, and for small things like in kitchens, and once and the entire depot in the form of exitscam(but the small things (that do not regret to plum) to train and learn algotrading, yes, crypto exchanges that the doctor prescribed.

it's OK and the kitchens don't care !!! ;))) :

- the data on fore is just super-good! (question on the screenshot)

- slots (studs, in a rectangle)

it has been known since the morning to sell ;)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487/page116#comment_22186983

От теории к практике. Часть 2
От теории к практике. Часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Все-таки, ветке быть. Приглашаю в нее всех физиков, математиков, да и, вообще, заинтересованных лиц...

J.B:

Crypto exchanges... how come I forgot about them)) Now it's probably the best option as to get acquainted with the market and is cheap and without kitchen twists, although ... In general, I got a feeling that the market is the best way to get acquainted with the market, cheap and without compromising on the quality of the service.

If you do not know how to do that, you should know beforehand. 10-15k easy to do there, too bad. they have really heavy commissions (10-20% of the amount you lose simply for transfers and conversions) ) it's not forex, not forex) but the big differences are few, actually only two, very pronounced flats, not "spread" over a range, and the emissions are so big that you start now and after half an hour and so fat and long).
But forex is also normal. I don't know if I've got such a good robot, but I've got a slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slope and I've got a slippery slippery slope with no signs of an EA, I've got a slippery slippery slope and I've got a slippery slippery slope with no signs of an EA.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's OK and kitchens don't matter !!! ;))) :

- the data on fore is just super-good! (question on the screenshot)

- slots (studs, in a rectangle)

was known from the morning to sell ;)))

A normal trader in this situation would not do anything at all, the spread at such fluctuations would be half or third of this movement. And no matter what kind of movement there would be, you wouldn't earn anything on it.
And it's not a stud yet, just a little squishy, standard situation nothing special.
Spikes on such instruments are 1000-2500 pips in seconds.
And there are only 800 points, nothing.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
A normal trader in this situation would not do anything, the spread would be half or third of this movement. And no matter what kind of movement you make, you won't earn anything on it.
And it's not a hairpin yet, just a small bump, a standard situation of no consequence.
A spike on such instruments is 1000-2500 pips in a second.

Really? ;)

I don't trade the spike, I just watch

i'm selling in the morning, i don't give a fuck about spread expansion

i showed that the price is going up and the signal is going down.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's up? ;)

i don't trade the stiletto, i just watch.

i'm open for sale in the morning, i don't give a shit about the spread.

ahahaha

Everyone goes crazy in their own way)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Everyone goes mad in their own way)

you'll get off here, for sure ;)

Okay, I survived...

but it's fun to read, I was like that myself.

all the smart-ass ideas the fora seemed to be sending up.

maybe the wrong pills or mushrooms?

Доктор:

If a row has Hurst 0.5, no amount of thinning will change it. Think about it. The series runs away from the starting point at an average speed of sqrt(t). How does thinning anything change that circumstance?

Doc, I'm sorry, I respect you very much - but, you're a sucker. Along with your fellow Sportsloto enthusiast.

They say in Russian - the teak row has different properties to M1, M5 etc. In order to retain these properties, you need to thin out the teak row carefully.

No, like a sheep, he will stick to his studies of 100 years ago and you can beat a stake on his head...