From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 34

spiderman8811:
Good adventures

wouldn't say.

Renat Akhtyamov:
from world to world ;)

No, I had to cut almost all of that off in principle. Because it doesn't work, it's about 99.9% and probably almost 100% except for Theorver, it only has RMS, R|S - dependence and that's it, nothing else is universal. Well, and fractal geometry a little bit of gore-halfway somewhere can somehow be applied universally.

And the most interesting thing is that I understood and calculated in fact, that the probability of an event does not depend on the observed process, but directly on the observer.

Interestingly, no theorist book seems to say this, at least I have not found it. And this is an extremely important point, which changes the whole point of finding probabilities in general.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

And the most interesting thing is that I understood and calculated in fact, that the probability of an event does not depend on the observed process, but directly on the observer.

Interestingly, it is not written in any theorist book, at least I have not found it. And this is an extremely important point that changes the whole essence of finding probabilities.

of course

the guy's pouring with his own hands

;)

but the fact that we have speed (in green) and not the path (in red) in front of our eyes - do you have an insight into this?

if so, take a screenshot and draw the future ;)

move red to the right

//---

© new-rena

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

the probability of an event does not depend on the observed process, but directly on the observer.

1000%

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It is interesting that none of the books on theorists seems to say this, at least I have not found it. And this is an extremely important point that changes the whole essence of finding probabilities.

There is such a notion - subjective probability. Within the theoretician it is perceived as one of the possible ways of setting probability and is not highlighted. Within matstat (especially its modern form - theory of decision making) it serves as a philosophical justification for the Bayesian approach.

Renat Akhtyamov:

well, of course.

the guy's pouring with his own hands.

;)

Have you seen the speed (in green) and not the path (in red) in front of our eyes?

move red to the right

//---

© new-rena

Another secret encrypted message, well, there's certainly something to it :)

Hello

vladavd:

Secret encrypted messages again, well there's certainly something to it :)

Hello, .

no trigonometry there

XAUUSD

Renat Akhtyamov:

well, of course.

the guy's pouring with his own hands.

;)

Have you seen speed (in green) and not track (in red) in front of our eyes?

move red to the right

//---

© new-rena

Is there a GIF with visualization?)

spiderman8811:

Is there a GIF with a visualisation?)

no gif.

monday will show it in person.

two forecasts for the whole week