Is there any profit in forex? - page 18

Konstantin Erin:

Delusions of grandeur. And in a dangerous form. I need to see a psychiatrist.

I kept thinking it was him gawking! He's overdue on a loan. They kept him chained in the basement. Now he needs 100,000 rubles to repay it.

Sounds about right. A horror of despair.) Only 100,000 roubles can save a farm in knickers.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It looks like it. The horror of hopelessness). Only 100,000 rubles can save a farm in your pants.

with such throws you can study the participants still, you for example are very weak.

it is worth taking up running.

Fast235:

You have one robot, Georges, with a bunch of counters inside, that is different, it is not limited, moreover there is a question of selling, if your hodgepodge works and it is the only one, i.e. Supported, it is quite different,

all the more it may fall under #3 of the robot)

I have also had the wildest luck in the last month - the account has exceeded $400, although it was not even $300 in February, and the margin has never been below 2000%.

As a result, I'm starting to feel dizzy with success... At this rate (even at half the rate) - I'll soon open a signal...

Georgiy Merts:

Can I point the finger at this successful trader?

Are you the "successful" one?

webgopnik : Yeah, me.

So show me on real account. Or at least on the demo. All the same, all these suckers...

Konstantin Erin:

So show me in real life. Or at least a demo. All you do is suck...

I already showed you how I got 100k to 850k and 100k to 260,000.

webgopnik:

I already showed you how I got 100k to 850k and 100k to 260,000.

You know the difference between your "cash at home to..." and a successful trader? - You made it up and lost it, and a successful one took it to the real world.

Shoker:

Do you know the difference between your "cash at home before..." and a successful trader? - You caught up and lost, and a successful one took it to the real world.

No, the second one didn't.

webgopnik no, I didn't lose the second one

You have to trade. And you're gambling. In the game, the spread is against you. I opened an account on Friday. I traded a total of seven hours and got 70% in seven hours. 7 hours with breaks for breakfast, lunch, afternoon nap. During these 7 hours I opened 142 orders, only 3 of which were at a loss. 20 orders per hour. See report and learn!!!!!

Gross Profit: 3 570.00
Gross Loss: 69.00 Total Net Profit: 3 501.00

The topic itself is either a big mockery or a big stupidity, more likely the latter.

See this video to understand this stupidity Link

What is shown is not all, there are still "games" with swaps, etc. tin.

P.S. And remember one truth - everyone is real. Just as long as you are smoothly plummeting your deposit and do not earn anything, no action is taken against you, but as soon as you start earning, the "invisible hand of the market" will immediately put you in your "place", smoothly directing you to plummet.

Вся правда о форекс-кухнях. Кто-кого-куда.
Вся правда о форекс-кухнях. Кто-кого-куда.
  • www.youtube.com
Приветствую дорогой друг. В данном видео речь пойдёт о наиболее "красивых" способах отбора твоих с трудом заработанных денег. Ну а что поделать, это форекс-к...

Sergey Lebedev:

The topic itself is either a big mockery or a big stupidity, more likely the latter.

See this video to understand this stupidity Link

What is shown is not all, there are still "games" with swaps, etc. tin.

P.S. And remember one truth - everyone is real. Just as long as you are smoothly plummeting your deposit and do not earn anything, no action is taken against you, but as soon as you start earning, the "invisible hand of the market" will immediately put you in your "place", smoothly directing you to plummet.

Even looking at your track record we can say

there is a profit in forex.

I would like to add just a little something.

But not for everyone.

It's an axiom.

))