Is there any profit in forex? - page 8

denis.eremin:

Give me the link.

It's been more than 10 years. Where should I look for it?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's been more than ten years. Where do I look for her?

Got it

webgopnik:

A demo is no different from a real one. The only difference is that you cannot withdraw money from the demo. So if you make money on the demo, you can do it on the real.

IT IS DIFFERENT.

And not at all.

You have to show a real, not demo account.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's been more than ten years. Where do I look for it?

Then why haven't you been playing demo contests for 10 years?

Besides, have you seen the rules of demo contests? They're designed in such a way that only super scalpers win, who make a hundred trades a day and thus earn huge percentages.

You can't succeed with normal, measured trading.

webgopnik:

Besides, have you seen the rules of demo contests? Only super scalpers win, making a hundred trades a day and earning crazy percentages.

Normal measured trading does not allow us to succeed.

You may get a lot only through short profitable trades. Long-term trading is for investors. If there is high leverage, swaps will eat up more than 10% of profit. In competitions this style will not be successful.

I have not needed it for a long time. If I have to test any questions on the TS, I do it on the real account with different brokers. Because everyone has different conditions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can only score a lot with short profitable trades. The long term is for investors. If there is even more leverage, swaps will eat up more than 10% of profits. This style will not be successful in contests.

Ha ! How do you know the trades will be profitable?

I'm not talking about all the spreads-commissions... It would be good if all trades were profitable...

Georgiy Merts:

Ha! How do you know the trades will be profitable?

Not to mention all the spreads and commissions... It would be good if all deals were profitable...

I see a convinced pessimist for a long time) I don't know about that, but I do see a persistent pessimist holding on to the markets.

With great desire and certain abilities a person can reach unprecedented heights.

Price on markets is predictable, but not everyone understands it.

Even on ticks it is predictable. Only not on a single tick, of course, but on a group.

webgopnik: You can go to more competent people and together with them suck profits out of forex. For example, I increased my deposit 8.5 times in 2.5 months
The demo is no different from the real. The only difference is that you cannot withdraw money from the demo. So if you make money on the demo, you can do it on the real.

webgopnik:

Besides, have you seen the rules of demo contests? Only super scalpers win, making a hundred trades a day and earning crazy percentages.

You can't succeed with normal, measured trading.

You can go to more competent people and together with them suck profits out of forex. For example, WebGopnik increased his deposit 8.5 times in 2.5 months

webgopnik: You can't succeed with normal measured trading.

Right!!! Gopnik has slipped up again. One time he said 8 times increased (and what did he boast about, I increased 2 million times in the demo), then he claims it's a deafening number!!!!!!