Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 20

lmsnn #:
Record a training video, at the same time you will tell and show you what to do and why, and upload it on YouTube. You won't need to make calls on Skype and explain several times. I think it will be useful.

Explaining a few times is very useful. You even begin to understand... live communication is indispensable when working together.

EURUSD M15, XAUUSD M15.
All to null.
Didn't help: Inputs ON settings for BACKTEST = true .

andrik377 EURUSD M15, XAUUSD M15.
All to null.
Didn't help: Inputs ON settings for BACKTEST = true .

The advisor has its own built-in runner. This is where the ON applies. This ON includes the messages from the runner that are needed to check the runner. I will remove this line from the parameters so as not to be confusing. Thank you.

I've pointed out many times that it makes no sense to run the PBX on the tester. It's not an indicator, it's a situational system. It adapts to the flow of information supplied to it (bars) and makes a decision. But you are giving it a surrogate which is formed by the tester. The result will be completely different than in the market. CARDINAL.

andrik377 EURUSD M15, XAUUSD M15.
All to null.
Didn't help: Inputs INCLUDE PROGON settings = true .
So it will be below zero on the real

Renat Akhtyamov #:
So it's going to be below zero on the real one.

:) So there's no point in you getting into the proposed system. That's all. Good health to us.

ElenaFxPro4 #:

:) So there's no point in you getting into the proposed system. That's all. Good health to us.

Of course

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Of course

The point of posting code is properly understood by a number of commentators, e.g:

"

lmsnn#:

Tried the last two posted. The one that WM does not open trades, history chase is disabled.

The last one opens trades, displays a lot of information, but as a result, more losing trades than profitable ones in %.

I ask developers to attach small readMe to what you put here if you want results from those who try and see it.

"Results from those who try it and watch." - this is the most necessary. Put it on demo, on many pairs and watch the performance. Then comments on the work will allow you to make the system BETTER. When it is complete, then you can analyse the profitability.

Publishing the code for you to run an exe on a tester that does NOT work as a market is pointless.

Полнофункциональный робот для МТ5
Полнофункциональный робот для МТ5
  • www.mql5.com
Адаптирующийся к рынку полнофункциональный робот(открытие, сопровождение и закрытие позиций ) для МТ5. Только М5 и М1 ( лучше М1...

ElenaFxPro4 #:

The point of posting code is properly understood by a number of commentators, e.g:

"

lmsnn#:

Tried the last two posted. The one that WM does not open trades, history chase is disabled.

The last one opens trades, displays a lot of information, but as a result, more losing trades than profitable ones in %.

I ask developers to attach small readMe to what you put here if you want results from those who try and see it.

"Results from those who try it and watch." - this is the most necessary. Put it on demo, on many pairs and watch the performance. Then comments on the work will allow you to make the system BETTER. When it is complete, then you can analyse the profitability.

Publishing the code for you to run an exe on a tester that does NOT work as a market is pointless.

My understanding of you is this.

You need a discussion as you can't figure it out.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this piece of programming was the lack of code optimization and sheer unreadability.

I almost didn't even wonder if it would work.

Since there is no possibility of editing it to suit my needs.

I hope you understand how to approach this code?

Optimize it and make it readable.

That is, functions and everything in one file.

ElenaFxPro4 #:

"

lmsnn#:

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but in the very first post it was written about the fruit of 23 years... and now it's about some kind of system refinement, which is too early to analyze
are these two different systems or one and the same? if so, then it doesn't make sense
in general I would like to see the system description, to understand what it does, I watched all code from archive 123, but the question arises at first, constant values in parameters, what flexibility and tweaking are we talking about here...
in general to understand, you need to know what to understand, give a description of the algorithm

Konstantin #:
maybe i'm reading it diagnolai somehow, but in the very first post it was written about the fruit of 23 years... and now we are talking about some kind of system refinement, which is too early to analyze
are these two different systems or one and the same? if the second, then it does not fit
in general i would like to see the system description, to understand what it does, i watched all the code from archive 123, but the question arises right at the beginning, constant values in parameters, what flexibility and tweaking then we are talking about...
in general to understand, you need to know what to understand, give a description of the algorithm

The code is "algorithm description" :) OK, I'll try to make a description in words as well.