Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 18

ElenaFxPro4:

:) Normal question.

I apologise in advance for the answer. Put unzipped folder in your broker's Advisors folder (like this, but the broker here is my C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FB9A56D617EDDDFE29EE54EBEFFE96C1\MQL5\Experts\Advisors) Then go to terminal menu Insert-Experts and choose RobotNYC there. That is all. No further adjustments are needed. Everything should work right away. If anything goes wrong, I will be glad to help you figure it out. The signals are generated from 8:30 to 20:00. After 11:00 p.m. and before 3:00 a.m., the comment "FATIT... Go to sleep" on a naked graph, so don't be alarmed, it's normal. :)

Thanks.

ElenaFxPro4:

It works "on the charts". Using the fundamental tenets of thechanalysis. 1.Everything is in the price. 2.Everything repeats itself.

How is a netting account different from a hedging account from this point of view? :)

I didn't mean to offend you with the question.)

ElenaFxPro4:

Here's the code with the WM doubleshare function. See how it works.

Hello Alexander! You wrote that the Expert Advisor needs to be installed on 20 currency pairs. Does it matter which pairs will be installed or it does not make any difference for the EA to work properly?

Regards, Vladimir.

Dmitriy Skub:
Didn't mean to offend you with the question) I won't do it again)

You have not offended me in any way :) I was really asking a netting account connoisseur. I always work on hedging accounts only. And there is a locking subsystem, instead of closing on a stop. But it's not in the code yet.

MrBrooklin:

Hello Alexander, you wrote that the EA has to be installed on 20 currency pairs. Does it matter which pairs will be installed or it does not make any difference for the EA to work properly?

Regards, Vladimir.

All forex pairs and gold. For exotics like futures, cryptos and indices, it will most likely be very unstable. I have no time to make an alignment for all instruments available in MT5. It's a matter of time and effort:)

ElenaFxPro4:

All forex pairs and gold. Exotics like futures, crypto, indices are likely to be crooked. No time yet to do the alignment for all instruments available in MT5. It's a matter of time and effort:)

I see. While I'm on holiday I can provide all possible help. Frankly speaking, I am not very good at programming, but I am good at testing something and seeing the problems.

Although right now I need to rush for a couple of hours, and then back to chat.

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

I see. While I'm on holiday, I can help as much as I can. To be honest, I'm not very good at programming, but I can do some testing and see if there are any problems.

Although right now I need to rush for a couple of hours, and then back to chat.

Yours sincerely, Vladimir.

Thank you very much. That's exactly what you need. I will be very glad.

ElenaFxPro4:

Why don't you try creating a project? Then there won't be any user issues with uploading.

Создание и работа с проектом - Проекты и MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
Создание и работа с проектом - Проекты и MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaEditor позволяет удобно работать над большими проектами: объединять множество файлов в одну структуру, управлять настройками проекта и вести...

Vladimir Karputov:

Why don't you try creating a project? Then there won't be any user issues with uploading.

Thank you.

Updated code. CHANNEL subsystem.

Just put it on forex pairs and gold and watch... With all the features we will be bringing to the rest of the kitchen and exchange terminal tools. Later.

Files:
123.zip  765 kb