Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 17

ElenaFxPro4:

:)

And you don't look at volume and beauty.

Just put the robot on 20 pairs on a demo and see how it works. And then ask yourself or me HOW it does it and then we'll look at the code... :)

What do you need to be happy about, then?)

Dmitriy Skub:
What do you need to be happy about?)

Your happiness. :)

In all seriousness - there's not enough energy to debug everything to the point of realising that it works exactly the way it couldn't be better...

ElenaFxPro4:

Your happiness. :)

In all seriousness - you don't have the strength to tweak everything to the point of understanding that it works exactly the way you can't do better...

Personally, I left kitchen forex long ago. That's why I won't be able to help. Or does your robot on the mosbirch work as well?

Dmitriy Skub:

Personally, I left kitchen forex a long time ago. That's why I can't help. Or does your forex robot work on mtb as well?

It works on MT5. And it is important that the data is market data and not regulated by the "government" :)

ElenaFxPro4:

It runs on MT5. And it is important that the data is market data and not regulated by the "government" :)

I guessed about MT5) Does it work on netting accounts?

Dmitriy Skub:
I guessed about MT5) Does it work on netting accounts?

It works "on the charts". Using the fundamental tenets of thechanalysis. 1.Everything is in the price. 2.Everything repeats itself.

How is a netting account different from a hedging account from this point of view? :)

ElenaFxPro4:

It works "on the charts". Using the fundamental tenets of thechanalysis. 1.Everything is in the price. 2.Everything repeats itself.

How is a netting account different from a hedging account from this point of view? :)

You're trying to convince yourself that everything is repeating itself. Why would everything repeat itself? What is the error of reading the patterns, how many there are, and their combinations to what limit. And how to interpret a pattern. All in all, it's obviously not a workable system even in the abstract. Let's better design the architecture of an automatic coder. Many people take the wrong approach to their design, I can feel it in my mathematical gut.

pribludilsa:
You are trying to convince yourself that everything repeats. Why would it be repeating? What's the error of reading the patterns, and how many of them there are, and their combinations, up to what limit. And how to interpret a pattern. All in all, it's obviously not a workable system even in the abstract. Let's better design the architecture of an automatic coder. Many people take the wrong approach to their design, I can feel it in my mathematical gut.

Put the robot on a demo account for a week and watch it work. You'll get a mathematical sense of what's wrong and we'll change it for the better:)

ElenaFxPro4:

Put the robot on a demo account for a week and watch it work. You will feel what is wrong with it and we will change it for the better :)

I apologize in advance for the question. I can not figure it out. How do I install this robot on a demo account? What files, in which folders to move them, and, what to compile?

Vitali Kadel:

I apologise in advance for the question. I can't figure it out. How do I put this robot on my demo account? What files, in which folders to move them, and, what to compile?

:) Normal question.

I apologize in advance for the answer. Put unpacked folder in the Advisors folder of your broker (like this, but the broker here is my C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FB9A56D617EDDDFE29E2954EBEFFE96C1\MQL5\Experts\Advisors) Then go to the terminal menu in Insert-Experts and select there RobotNYC. That is all. No further adjustments are needed. Everything should work right away. If anything goes wrong, I will be glad to help you figure it out. The signals are generated from 8:30 to 20:00. After 11:00 p.m. and before 3:00 a.m., the comment "FATIT... Go to sleep" on a naked graph, so don't be alarmed, it's normal. :)