Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 16

VVT:

I haven't read the whole thread, but I've seen you practise gold) What are your immediate prospects?

That's not for me. Go to a fortune teller :)

Gold is mentioned here only because it is a "tumbling" pair, on which one can often catch the "edge of movement" and work out this "pattern" :) That's all.

The worst 'prospect' for the 'edge of the move' pattern is when gold becomes a trending pair like the pound:)

... The more complex Speed and End of Motion patterns. ...

Can you tell me more about these patterns?

Андрей:

... The more complex Speed and End of Motion patterns. ...

Can you tell me more about these patterns?

They take into account "volumes".

The velocity one measures the relative price movement (price pip) and if it is adequate to the relative volume movement (volume pip), it authorizes the signal to TREND.

EndMovement measures the path taken by the price relative to the amplitude of the price movement over, say, 2 hours for M1, and if it is adequate, looks at the volume. If the volume is much higher than average :) ("peak" volume is big) - it gives permission for a signal AGAINST the TREND. They are in the code, but the code is painfully written.

Soon I'll post the code of the robot where these "patterns" are more transparent.

You should put it on https://www.forexfactory.com/ (FF) Forex Factory (I'm afraid the link will be deleted). There are amateurs of complex systems there. And really bright heads. It seems to have stalled here.

Andrei Znamenskii:
You should put it on https://www.forexfactory.com/ (FF) Forex Factory (I'm afraid the link will be deleted). There are amateurs of complex systems there. And really bright minds. It seems to have stalled here.

I'll tidy up the code and it'll all "go away". :) The system is not complex, but it is a system, so there are a lot of subsystems and a lot of work to debug and improve them.

All partners are welcome.

ElenaFxPro4:
All partners are welcome.

:-) gender equality and multiculturalism !

no palaver at all :-)

Here's the code with the WM doubleshare function. See how it works.

Files:

The interesting thing is that people who come to Forex think that earnings will come from the beauty and volume of the code

No, it's not.

First, proper trading, just like in the market

Renat Akhtyamov:

The interesting thing is that people who come to Forex think that earnings will come from the beauty and volume of the code

No, it's not.

First, proper trading, just like in the market.

:)

You don't look at the volume and the beauty.

As for the cryptocurrency, if you don't have any effect on your trading robot, you may use it as an Expert Advisor and some kind of an Expert Advisor. And then ask yourself or me HOW it does it, and then we'll look at the code ... :)