I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project. - page 12

Monolit780:

No need to scold Georges...

Georges is only subconsciously appealing to you as the Messiah - put your Grail right here, for all to see!

We are all here eager to behold Him.

Monolit780:

I'm not even talking about sliding averages - they crawl like a hose after the price for no good reason, in my opinion...

And here I beg to differ, for it is said in the Scriptures: "The soul of the market is in the midst of the angel and the devil".

For materialists it is said: "The average price is the guiding star, for example, for the merchant or industrialist in every venture designed to last".(K. Marx, "Capital").

Monolit780:

Well first of all you wrote earlier - something like - where you will find such suckers ... Calling people who understand the essence of the proposal, unlike you - suckers!

Secondly, I do not want to lay out publicly the essence of the idea and calculations, because such as you she should not get).

I do not consider ita grail - it is only with very easily adjustable and predictable risk-profit parameters ...

The question is still open. If the idea turns out to be false - the programmer loses his time and effort. What do you lose in case it "doesn't take off" ?

Georgiy Merts:

The question is still open. If the idea turns out to be false - the programmer will lose his time and energy. What do you lose in case "it doesn't take off" ?

Obviously, he'll lose his faith in the Grail...

That's worth a lot, Georges. For it is said, "Faith is God." Amen.

Monolit780:

Secondly I don't want to put out publicly the gist of the idea and calculations, as people like you shouldn't get it)

So what's this thread for then? No public discussion, it's a demolition thread!

Did I say somewhere that I had created a grail? In principle, I found who I was looking for, and we'll discuss it in a small circle... Those who are interested write to me, those who are not interested don't write, those who are tense relax, those who are very relaxed relax - search for your way ;-)

Peace and goodness to all!

Vladimir Karputov:

What's the point of this thread then? No public discussion, it's a demolition thread!

Well, I wrote to find like-minded people...

Monolit780:

Well, I wrote to find like-minded people...

Only the question of what you lose if the idea "fails" is somehow not answered (what ***... ugh... "like-minded people" lose - clearly, effort and time).

Fine, let it work out! Let us know when it works out, so we can be happy too.

Vladimir Karputov:

What's the point of this thread then? No public discussion - it's a demolition thread!

There used to be an MT4 forum with adequate moderators. But here we have amateurs who demolish everything.