I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project. - page 7

Maxim Kuznetsov:

..I didn't delete the attachment or the message itself.

I did!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It's a matter of religion. Those who have already gone their own way cannot be turned away.

But there are questions:

How do we know from the average that the price has passed the previous extremum, preferably at the moment of its passing?

How do we know how many points the current wave was?

Where are the levels?

What is the average for then?

The price chart does not disappear from the application of indicators, all that is needed can be analyzed in the same way. Of course, the price is necessary, but not by itself, but relative to the indicators, the difference in their (price and indicators) behavior gives the necessary information. Indicators allow to be more confident in keeping the direction, filtering out false movements. In general, the price chart appears in a different light, many things are not what they seem. Of course, I do not mean the simple averages and primitive systems based on them, all sorts of fans and alligators, in general, I mean the principle, one way or another, we cannot do without averaging.

Monolit780:

Is the explicit martingale equity graph from your profile relevant to your system?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It is impossible to make money from random wandering. It is contrary to mathematics. Winning is as random as losing.

Yes, it is non-random.

if you're talking about the forex market and basically any market

and if the market is pure SB

it is possible to make money!!! )))

51% in your favour and all

the chance to lose is close to zero

what does the maths tell you?

i can't believe you've read that all market winnings are accidental - sorry)))

The difference in price from SB does not automatically mean that it is possible to make money on it. For example, volatility fluctuations can only be "cashed in" with suitable options.

It is quite possible to simulate a random process other than SB, which will have spikes, trends, channels, etc., but the equity from trading on which will always be a zero mean process.

Mathematically speaking, it follows from the fact that price = SB that the market is efficient, but the reverse is not true - it does not follow from its efficiency that price = SB. That is, SB is only a special case of market efficiency.

Monolit780:

Have you looked, and??? What does this thread have to do with finding a programmer, matstatista?

This thread has everything to do with your question "have you explored chaos". Just there I am proving that with the simplest experts you can make money for EVERY TIME, and the key to constant profits is to constantly change strategies.

Monolit780:

I'm debugging my time with him, as it's a joint effort + the idea is mine. Sorry, but again off-topic, if you're not interested, please don't waste my time or yours!

Nope. Strictly on topic. What will this programmer have? I see that he spends his time, and if the idea "doesn't work out", he's left to his own devices. Do you think you'll find such a sucker on such terms?

And stop this snobbish arrogance - we're kind of colleagues here.

Monolit780:

I don't even want to talk about moving averages - they crawl like a hose after the price for no reason, in my opinion...

I think it's an interesting toy, but I don't understand what algorithm is used to produce random values. I think the candlestick will be very similar, i.e. channels and impulses, support levels and the like.

My experience shows that EAs may well be based on МАS. I, for example, have two of them working on my real account at the moment.

But, the question for you remains the same - what do you have to lose if your super-system "doesn't take off" ? The programmer will waste time and effort. What about you ?

vladavd:

One way or another, you can't do without averaging.

Then I'll be more careful: there are people who say that price averaging helps them, but I haven't yet found a way to use it myself :)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

And where do you read that all market winnings are random? It's nonsense.)

Marat, I didn't say that.

I said this:

Market ≠ SB