I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project. - page 4

Andrei Novichkov:

You know, if someone actually has such a system, it won't cost this pittance. And the owner of such a system would be better off keeping quiet and never using it. He'd get slapped right away. And not because someone would need the system, but to prevent a global collapse.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

OK, I won't insist on learning the language. No, then no.

Roman, please tell me what you mean by prediction? If on the basis of some patterns that have appeared before, it is found that the probability of an upward price movement is greater than 0.5, is this a prediction?

Does your system have a no-trade zone or does it use a flip, if not up, then down?

Assuming the market is completely chaotic, are the probabilities of a move in either direction at each point not equal, over the long term?

Thank you.

Thanks for the constructive message, I bow!

I'll start answering the last question)

3) The chance of going either way varies from 48% to 52% for any currency pair and in the long term this value is maximum close to 50/50, I think anyone can check it and it is easy to do with an elementary Expert Advisor, by running it on all the pairs in the history! I personally have already taken it as an axiom for myself and can prove it, but not for the sake of interest, but to those who are really interested in it, but I think such people know it too!

2. If you are really interested and you program - we can discuss it in private correspondence. But in general, there are areas without trade in the current EA, which I want to fix!

1. Well, I call predicting the price movement as a prediction. Regularities in chaos are always temporary, it's like flipping a coin will end up in the market - 50/50 my opinion, which is the same as the opinion that you can find some upside and predict. I have read Edward Thorpe's book - "The Man for All Markets" - his approach also has a place, but it is not my approach!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Hypotheses, analysis and calculations are NOT done in EAs.

The advisor is the executor of what you have analysed before.

You haven't made any calculations, built any hypotheses or analysed the market.

No way... How interesting! Go on...

Thank you.

If one assumes that price movement is random wandering (chaos), then it is impossible to make money in this market. Because, the current profit will also be random. You cannot build a system on this, what should you do?

Andrei Novichkov:

You know, if someone actually has such a system, it won't cost this pittance. And the owner of such a system would be better off keeping quiet and never using it. He'd get slapped right away. And not because someone would need the system, but to prevent a global collapse.

Absolutely agree nashkrebu 100k, but a little longer than a day) And the owner is therefore silent, or rather there are many, but no one can prove to me that it will not slip in 99.999984% of cases... Well the crash will not, just for some 10-20 years, all the money will flow smoothly into one direction, if the owner of the system will start to be greedy, and as a consequence it will get smacked, if it works with some 10-100 million dollars and further will not reinvest, it may remain unnoticed if it will do with different accounts and accurately, but this is the second question ...

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Thank you.

If one assumes that price movement is random wandering (chaos), then it is impossible to make money in this market. Because, the current profit will also be random. You cannot build a system on it, what should you do?

Well, what about the wind generators?) Do you program in mql?

I program for myself and sometimes help new language learners with minor questions, for free but with no obligation.

Monolit780:

No way... How interesting! Go on...

Go on:

You are obviously very indirectly related to the aforementioned advisor. At most a code holder. You haven't made any preliminary hypotheses or analyzed any data (according to your own statements).

the Expert Advisor just came from somewhere :-)

You have selected the parameters and are now looking for a programmer and a mathematician, and perhaps the money at the same time. Payment for the happiness of communicating with you :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

continued :

You are obviously very indirectly related to the said advisor. At most, you are a code keeper. You haven't made any preliminary hypotheses or analyzed any data (according to your own statements).

the Expert Advisor just came from somewhere :-)

You have selected the parameters and are now looking for a programmer and a mathematician, and perhaps the money at the same time. Pay for the happiness of communicating with you :-).

You are a prophet, get busy trading! Don't waste your precious gift :-)

Aleksei Stepanenko:
I am programming for myself, sometimes I help beginners in small questions, learning the language, for free but with no obligation.

Alex, you can check for yourself that the market goes up or down 50/50, this elementary advisor puts on every candle with the same stop and profit, it is clear that because of the commissions it will gradually lose, but in the report will be about 50% of profitable trades 50% loss-making, at any timeframe on any pair ...