GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 36

Alexander_K:

The Grail is the Grail. Well, sort of like your account is now (I've already looked at it) - provided you trade like that forever.

And 100% automatic - well, yes, convenient. But that's all. After all, the primary objective is to make money in the market. And I have not achieved it.

I believe that if a trader is not a member of the Magicians Community (and it exists) and is an ordinary artisan, then he has only one way - to work in a team. Just like that, in the market, he has no chance.

I don't have the Grail. It's just luck so far, that's all). It's easy to lose at a time, trading the way I do...

Oh, this community of wizards... Nah, it's all too vague on this one. Secrets (inside) is definitely not about the team and not about the community)

Alexander_K:

The Grail is the Grail. Well, sort of like your account is now (I've already looked at it) - provided you trade like that forever.

And 100% automatic - well, yes, convenient. But that's all. After all, the primary objective is to make money in the market. And I have not achieved it.

I believe that if a trader is not a member of the Magicians Community (and it exists) and is an ordinary artisan, then he has only one way - to work in a team. Just like that, in the market, he has no chance.

A 100% automaton is a target

it will appear almost immediately after the strategy starts chopping

Alexander_K:

Rena, I have no idea what else can be done as part of my strategy. It's like fighting the Shadow. To defeat it, you have to become the Shadow yourself.

If you're doing well, congratulations, but I'm nearing the hour of Despair and accepting defeat in this fight.

The teachings of the Toltecs. Volume 1 Authors: Teun Marez

It is important to understand that being a hunter does not just mean hunting, it implies much more. A true hunter - also a kind of psychologist. By observing in practice the repetitive actions and predictable behaviour of both humans and animals, the hunter comes to understand the importance of studying the game they hunt...

IN ORDER TO CATCH THE GAME, THE HUNTER MUST NOT ONLY KNOW ITS HABITS WELL, BUT ALSO BE ABLE TO OUTSMART IT...

VVT:

It is important to understand that being a hunter does not just mean hunting, it means much more. A true hunter is also a kind of psychologist. By observing in practice the repetitive actions and predictable behaviour of both humans and animals, the hunter comes to understand the importance of studying the game they hunt...

TO HUNT A GAME HE MUST NOT ONLY KNOW ITS HABITS BUT ALSO KNOW HOW TO OUTWIT IT...

Have you ever been hunting?

VVT:

It is important to understand that being a hunter does not just mean hunting, it means much more. A true hunter is also a kind of psychologist. By observing in practice the repetitive actions and predictable behaviour of both humans and animals, the hunter comes to understand the importance of studying the game they hunt...

TO CATCH THE GAME, THE HUNTER MUST NOT ONLY KNOW ITS HABITS WELL, BUT ALSO BE ABLE TO OUTSMART IT...

It would be useful to know what is in your example 'game' and 'hunter')

Perhaps the hunter studies the game that is the bait for the hunter being hunted and whose habits are studied through the game?)

InsaneTrader69:

It would be useful to know what is in your example "game" and "hunter")

Perhaps the hunter studies the game that is the bait for the hunter being hunted and whose habits are studied through the game?)

Psychiatrist. Self-diagnosed, or what?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Psychiatrist. Diagnose yourself, or what?

My diagnosis is in my nickname)

InsaneTrader69:

My diagnosis is in my nickname)

You tend to be reflective when you don't need to be.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You tend to be reflective when you don't need to be.

From the word flex, flexing, yes, it often happens, until you drain the account).

But you also have pictures in your profile, with a hint of successful trades. Or is it not about trading?)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Have you been hunting at least once?

More than once.)