GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 23

InsaneTrader69:
i can give you more details please.

Of course you can - first you have to learn the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' currency departments in the interbank market. You may start by learning the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' departments in the interbank market. You may start by learning the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' departments in the interbank market. You need to learn to identify the behavior of prices in the volume of speculative trading and volume trading for a non-market player. Since 90% of transactions on the foreign exchange market are speculative positions, you do not need to trade in the volume that is not speculative. When you open the stock exchanges (like the LSE in London), the largest volumes come, and if you see that the volumes of London could not sort out a participant, then work against it. In general, perhaps a little bit unclear, but because this information is kind of unique (my company works with bank applications, and I have access to the stock market), and I can not tell much in the public domain. My students will not understand)))) all the more everyone signs NDA / if you are interested in my open positions there is a link to the working account instagram, there i periodically publish. positions are duplicated from the interbank cfd.

Доклад Банка Японии о перспективах экономики - экономические данные Японии
Доклад Банка Японии о перспективах экономики - экономические данные Японии
  • www.mql5.com
Доклад Банка Японии о перспективах экономики (BoJ Outlook Report) — ежеквартальный отчет, в котором Банк Японии описывает сложившиеся экономические условия и характеризует рост экономики, инфляцию

Viktar DayTrader:

I have been working on this for a long time now, and I have been working on this for a long time. The main idea of the deal is to start from sell) and now each next deal should be the opposite of the previous one. This is if we rely on his words. But as we can see the arrows are placed in such a way that they maximally correspond to the price direction. This man has absolutely no idea where the price will go in this timeframe. But something tells me that he is going to start writing about sacredness of the idea and that the arrows are placed by the power above.

It was clear from the beginning.
The thing is, TC doesn't know the direction, but my system does.
So what am I supposed to do now, shout that grail and you're all fools?
Might as well take H8 and on every bar there are two options, up or down ))
Yes on any TF two options ))
Here TC is simply based on reading the chart, in what place is the price at the time of the signal.
And then make a decision, taking into account technical analysis. He wrote about it, that he works out the ideas.
It is not a problem to determine the direction, it is more important the moment.
But if TC was not going to describe the algorithm of finding these moments, this branch is not meaningful. About this I have written before.
What is the point of posting something that is not going to tell? Well, kolbasi himself quietly, what is the forum that climb?
That's what surprises me. As you wrote about the sandbox in kindergarten - And I have an aeroplane. -Show me! -I won't show you.)

February
Had to tweak it a bit
Took out the numbers and replaced them with financial Formulae (at the end of the chart)
Result is obvious:
artificial intelligence at work
You only need to set the magic number.
Do not bother with indicators and forecasts
You only need the current price to work
Good luck

Roman:

It was all clear from the beginning.
That's the thing, TC, doesn't know the direction, but my system does.
And what am I to shout now, that the grail, and you all are fools?
Might as well take H8 and on every bar there are two options, up or down ))
Yes on any TF two options ))
Here TC is simply based on reading the chart, in what place is the price at the time of the signal.
And then make a decision, taking into account technical analysis. He wrote about it, that he works out the ideas.
It is not a problem to determine the direction, it is more important the moment.
But if TC was not going to describe the algorithm of finding these moments, this branch is not meaningful. About this I have written before.
What is the point of posting something that is not going to tell? Well, kolbasi himself quietly, what is the forum to climb?
That's what surprises me. As you wrote about the sandbox in kindergarten - And I have an aeroplane. -Show me! -I won't.)

As usual you predictably wrote bullshit about TC.

I'm just here to indulge, honestly.)

I'm selling something here?

Rena's been messing around with his grail and I've been itching to do the same.)

i told you the grail is still in the works

i've opened up a free demo for the signal provider beforehand, then see what you have to say when the account grows

♪ then when the time comes I'll remind you of this conversation ♪

In the meantime, write about my grail again.

♪ I want another laugh )))) ♪

Renat Akhtyamov:
Fnvral
Had to tweak it a bit.
Took out the numbers and replaced them with financial formulas
The result is obvious:
Don't bother with indicators and forecasts.
Only current price is needed to work
Good luck

Rena how is your grail doing?

will it be monitored or not? )))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Fnvral
Had to tweak it a bit.
Took out the numbers and replaced them with financial formulas
The result is obvious:
Don't bother with indicators and forecasts.
Only current price is needed to work
Good luck

Every sandpiper will praise his own swamp).

Marat Zeidaliyev:

you've predictably written your usual bullshit about the ts.

am i selling something here?

Rena's been dabbling with his grail, and I've been itching to do the same.)

i said the grail is still in the works. we'll get it together soon

i've opened up a free demo for the signal provider beforehand, then see what you have to say when the account grows

♪ I want another laugh )))) ♪

Marat, the grail will work immediately and will not drain if it is indeed a grail. Then all that remains is to polish every detail to perfection

khorosh:

Every sandpiper has his own swamp).

Fact

Viktar DayTrader:

Of course you can - first you have to learn the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' currency departments in the interbank market. You may start by learning the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' departments in the interbank market. You may start by learning the mechanics of currency pricing and the mechanism of speculative banks' departments in the interbank market. You need to learn to identify the behavior of prices in the volume of speculative trading and volume trading for non-market participants. Since 90% of transactions on the foreign exchange market are speculative positions, you do not need to trade in the volume that is not speculative. When you open the stock exchanges (like the LSE in London), the largest volumes come, and if you see that the volumes of London could not sort out a participant, then work against it. In general, perhaps a little bit unclear, but because this information is kind of unique (my company works with bank applications, and I have access to the stock market), and I can not tell much in the public domain. My students would not understand))) all the more everyone signs NDA / if you are interested in my open positions then my profile has a link to the instagram account, where I periodically publish. positions are duplicated from the interbank to cfd.

How do you manage to talk such unheard of nonsense? )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

you've predictably written your usual bullshit about the ts.

am i selling something here?

Rena's been dabbling with his grail, and I've been itching to do the same.)

i said the grail is still in the works. we'll get it together soon

))))

I'm done with you. You can't even communicate properly.
And you want people to talk to you normally. ;)))
I don't give a fuck about your ts, like everyone else, you can't understand that.
And I don't give a fuck about your shtick to say anything about it.
Keep playing in your sandbox. Kindergarten.
Good luck not running into the treasure in the sandbox that is usually there ;))