Robinhood trading without commissions - page 7

denis.eremin:

If the instrument is "illiquid", why are there large fund losses?

Do I have to explain the maths to you? How does low liquidity prevent large (relative) losses?

There are shares which have a daily turnover (roughly) of 25% of free float and others which have 2%. At the same capitalisation.

Potential losses depend purely on position of funds and they are not directly limited by liquidity. They have been building up the position for a long time.

Aleksey Mavrin:

They have been gaining ground for a long time.

Pruf in the studio, please.

All the greatest stock market insiders have gathered on this very forum. Zero results, but everyone knows the math better than Buffett....

denis.eremin:

Pruf in the studio, please.

what studio, your tic-tac house?))

You're asking for a long time to build up a position? So with the rest of the explanation you're wrong, no argument? OK.

for 1) long - is not a very long term, and even if not long at all, but one day, anyway your statement about losses being limited to liquidity is wrong, and I explained why (without even touching the OTC market), the duration of the position - just an addition to the news (since autumn they discuss it on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/k3gn91/people_pumping_gme_melvin_capital_management/ ), and not that important in fact.

Are you so pissed off that I caught your buddy above pissing you off or is it you under a different nickname?)

r/wallstreetbets - People pumping GME: Melvin Capital Management hates you a lot
  • www.reddit.com
562 votes and 164 comments so far on Reddit

denis.eremin:
All the greatest connoisseurs of the stock market have gathered on this very forum. Zero results, but everyone knows the math better than Buffett....

As the popular saying goes - "Show me your result, or shut your mouth!"

In your case, you can omit the first part))

Aleksey Mavrin:

As the popular saying goes - "Show me your result, or shut your mouth!"

In your case, you can omit the first part))

Shut your mouth, get some popcorn, and wait for your prófi and the result.

Aleksey Mavrin:

You're asking for a long time to build up a position? So with the rest of the explanation you're wrong, no argument? OK.

1) long is a stretch, and even if it's not long at all, it's one day.

Drain counts. Let's move on.

denis.eremin:

Shut your mouth, popped the popcorn and waited for your pruths and the result.

You can't even read? Just wait? Yeah...

Better drink some juice and go for a run, popcorn is so bad, though you probably don't care anymore)

If you do not have the result, so low and disgusting to talk about all forum users in such a derogatory way, especially you yourself are one of them. And it's the same with the result, nothing changes.

If you don't agree, at least show some knowledge of the math, if not the result.

Meanwhile you look shouting incoherent taunts in an arrogant tone, but you do not say anything on the subject, you can not do anything?)

Hi all!

Has anyone seen the technical picture of these stocks on the quarterly monthly and weekly? Couldn't the indicators be showing nothing there.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Hysterical?