Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sash, let's finish what we started.

I can't get into pyramiding yet.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/351385/page8#comment_20182504

About the pyramiding later... Maybe I'll post it in person.

The grail is in the factory. They feed you, feed you, clothe you in clean clothes.

I, for example, in my three years of work in a hazardous workshop, my face got very fat. It got glossy and red. And the women like it. Believe me, gentlemen.

By the way, I can show you how averaging can give you a profit of more than 1 and why. You should not be so sceptical about this method, Renat. If we assume that the probability of positive expected payoff is 0.5, then yes, it is. But that is not exactly how it turns out. There are some fundamental reasons why these values are skewed.

Alexander_K:

The grail is in the factory. They feed you, feed you, clothe you in clean clothes.

I, for example, in my three years of work in a hazardous workshop, my face got very fat. It got glossy and red. And the women like it. Believe me, gentlemen.

yeah... tell me - what's the average age of the workers in that shop? about 40? no more? :)))

Aleksander:

Yeah... tell me - what's the average age of the workers in that shop? 40 years old or more? :)))

45. at least. So what? At least you're fed. And on forex you can play for your soul.

Aleksander:

By the way, Master... Your hints have helped me in some ways. Thank you. (chuckles)

Alexander_K:

45. No less. So what? At least you're full. And you can play forex for your soul.

Win a demo in a simple way. Don't get clever.

You're gonna need the matchbook.

Trust me, you'll get it.

you'll talk differently ;)

Alexander_K:

By the way, Master... Your hints have helped me in some ways. Thank you. (chuckles)

I'm with you on this one.

Alexander_K:

it's ridiculous )

Riesling:
This is ridiculous.)

Hehe...

And the Grail on the forex market can be searched for years. It is very subtle and capricious, and only the most sophisticated ones can see it. The rest cannot do it, no matter how hard they try.

Amen.