Charles Dow's theory - page 50

Denis Sartakov:

In the meantime, the euro is moving decisively towards the stated target of 1.19000

it's seasonal

Maxim Kuznetsov:

did you manage to upgrade your computer after all?

last year after bragging with CME I found out that my wife could not afford to buy new hardware :-)

can't you take a joke?

it was just a virtual machine

didn't want it to consume too much computer resources, and i gave the best to the kids

Renat Akhtyamov:
it's seasonal.

well, lot 0.1, profit 120 quid since the prediction was made...

Denis Sartakov:

Meanwhile, the euro is moving decisively towards the stated target of 1.19000

Coincidence.

There is an indicator, you can rewrite it directly into the EA and run it through Open prices in the tester.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's a coincidence.

There is an indicator, it can be rewritten directly into the EA and run through Open prices in the tester.

Can you post the result of such a run?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's a coincidence.

There is an indicator that can be written directly into the EA and run through Open prices in the tester.

Where is this indicator? Where can I get it?

Denis Sartakov:

where is this indicator ? where can i get it ?

tick chart and indicator

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299/page29

Теория Чарльза Доу
Теория Чарльза Доу
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые трейдеры...

Renat Akhtyamov:

CME is both a Chicago stock exchange and an algorithm for taking money from traders at the same time

Yes, you will see a real grail, which is almost impossible to beat, because it is impossible to beat in principle.

i got into it about 4 years ago

I wrote many different variants of this strategy, at least 20

but I only earned one, the last one.

What is the essence of your strategy in a nutshell, volume, hedging or something else secret? I myself am thinking of opening an account with Ninja, I'm sick of their commissions and wild spreads.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What are your strategies in a nutshell, volume, hedging or something else secret? I'm already thinking about opening an account with Ninja myself, because I'm fed up with their commissions and wild spreads in the kitchen.

You don't have to open an account there.

study open interest in futures

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is possible if the lifetime of a Tau pulse) is longer than 1 week, you have to count. Understood7 so far, life times of more than 5 hours have not been noticed, most have a lightning fast nature. This is what the forex market has turned out to be.

This is the case almost everywhere, a leptocurtosis distribution is present everywhere.
Two directly opposite processes are constantly present in the market.