Charles Dow's theory - page 26

Alexander_K:
There is an urgent need to start breaking the back of the market.

By the way, have you tried looking for your favourite distribution not in quotes/tickets, but in the results of any EA (balance/equity) ? or in the same signals...

If the grail isn't there, you might get a pretty good estimate. It's bloody expensive

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, have you tried looking for your favourite distribution not in quotes/tickets, but in the results of any EA (balance/equity) ? or in the same signals...

If the grail isn't there, you might get a pretty good estimate. It's bloody expensive.

I'm not looking for anything anymore... All the work is done.

А! My Shadow, sometimes, broadcasts on another forum. For some reason...

Alexander_K:

Breaking the 'backbone of forex' can break a person's psyche. It should therefore be approached with caution.

Alexander_K:

A forex slave revolt?)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Breaking the 'backbone of forex' can break a person's psyche. This is why it should be approached with caution.

Breaking the backbone of forex is as simple as that, all you have to do is remove the spread or round-trip commission and you will all be millionaires! It's unbelievable but a fact.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Breaking the backbone of forex is easy, all you have to do is remove the spread or round-trip commission and you'll all be millionaires! It's unbelievable but a fact.

Once upon a time, when I was young and was a currency trader, I had a plus spread. With a plus spread it is much more interesting to work.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Long ago, when I was young and was a currency trader, I had a plus spread. It is much more interesting to work with a plus spread.

Not familiar with Rokotov and Faibishenko?

khorosh:

Not familiar with Rokotov and Faibishenko?

No. Heard of them. Only I was younger. My work started when there was a massive need for currencies. Those were the golden days.)

It's good now too. Experience with spreads came in handy and many other tricks that modern traders-(doons) don't see.

Alexander_K:

Alexander, no one is breaking anything in this thread and no one is going to. There's a mad prophet perching on his flock here.

Доктор:

Alexander, no one is breaking anything in this thread and no one is going to. There's a mad prophet here plumping for his flock.

The East is a delicate business. All wisdom comes from there. Another one has not come from the past (too late). Anddip it is, yes.