Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 26

Alexander Lasygin:
I had a Range Bar Expert Advisor in which you could form a bar depending on the tick volume. I don't remember the name of it.
I have so much material on this topic...... I wanted to write an article. I wanted to call it something like "The Market Beyond Time". I asked at the forum "Will this theme be interesting? I met with so much criticism I lost interest in publishing it.

Alexander Lasygin:
I have so much material on this subject...... I was going to write an article. I was going to call it something like "The Market is Timeless". I asked in the forum "Will this topic be interesting? I met so much criticism that I lost interest in publishing it.

and I don't care about the critics.

the topic is an interesting one. If only because the bars are not tied to real time and the "market is out of time" does not work. This is what self-deception turns out to be.

The "significance" of the range/tick bars anyway depends on the exact physical moment of their formation and on the market situation.

It is worth demonstrating that if there are fish in that pond, they must be searched very cleverly.