Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 21

Wizard2018:

Well, you don't have to :)))

I'm interested, too. Quite an interesting insect.

Wizard2018:

Well, you don't need to :)))

Even if you are trading locusts in the Sarancha system, the market has an antidote to this system. It may be called diclophos or whatever they poison them with.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but there's a new shift at the plant tomorrow. Which shift are you on?

Giorgio5:

Even if you are trading locusts in the sense of the Sarancha system, the market has an antidote to this system. It's probably called diclophos or whatever they're using to poison them.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but there's a new shift at the plant tomorrow. Which shift are you on?

The wizard's been sent to the factory...

Buddy, do you even know who you happen to be talking to? There are others waiting in line to speak to him.

Heh-heh-heh...

Alexander_K:

Heh-heh-heh...

All right, Alexander! Don't draw attention to yourself. People are coming.

If anything, Valery and I were already standing here.

suddenly, you don't have to bother with technical analysis... analysis at all.

the price of a quarter/third (to taste) of a figure less than in the bank - buy. More - sell...EVERYTHING

Maxim Kuznetsov:

suddenly, you don't have to bother with technical analysis... analysis at all.

the price of a quarter/third (to taste) of a figure less than in the bank - buy. More - sell ... ALL

In what bank, there are many banks and they all have different prices. And what they, for example at Sberbank, show on the indicator does not correspond to the real exchange rate. When you start changing, they say: "Wait a minute, let us check the rate". And they call out a different rate.

Курсы валют: новости и аналитика Forex - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Курсы валют: новости и аналитика Forex - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Валютный курс — это котировка денежной единицы одной страны, выраженная в денежной единице другой страны, драгоценных металлах или ценных бумагах. Изменения валютных курсов представляют собой объект

khorosh:

Which bank, there are many banks and they all have different rates. And what they, for example at Sberbank, show on the indicator does not correspond to the real exchange rate. When you start to change, they say: "Wait a minute, let us check the rate". And they call out a different rate.

We have an "expert" who allegedly deals in real currency without leverage, maybe he can tell you how banks work? :-)

khorosh:

Which bank, there are many banks and they all have different rates. And what they, for example at Sberbank, show on the indicator does not correspond to the real exchange rate. When you start exchanging, they say: "Wait a minute, wait a minute, we will clarify the rate. And they name a different rate.

I hint subtly: read how (for example, our Central Bank) defines the "official exchange rate" and most importantly - where, when and by whom it is used. It is the same all over the world

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'm just hinting: read how (for example, our Central Bank) defines the "official exchange rate" and, most importantly, where, when and by whom it is used. It is the same all over the world.

Theofficial exchange rate and the exchange rate are slightly different. I will correct it just in case).

Alexander_K:

The wizard was sent to the factory...

My friend, do you even know who you happen to be talking to? There are others waiting in line to speak to him.

Heh-heh-heh...

you're imagining things.