Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 17

Evgeny Belyaev:

30 is serious, you can buy a lot of WTBS and other rubbish

Evgeny Belyaev:

30 is serious, you can buy a lot of WTBS and other junk.

Actually it doesn't matter what the deposit is, it's the yield that counts.

For gambling the best deposit is the infinite one. You may buy a lot of rubbish but you should be serious about it.

For work you have to take it seriously.

The market, like our entire universe, is a binary code. What are you guessing at?

Ilya Vasenin:
The market, like our whole universe, is a binary code. What are you guessing at?

So we guess.

That one tree can make a million matches, and one match can burna million trees.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yusuf, if up to now you have been eliciting a friendly smile, now you claim to be laughing Homeric. My friendly advice to you is to put your ambitions to rest. No one will abide by your laws (projects), no one will put anything in agreement with you in a narrow circle of limited people.

You will have to sign this post. Voluntarily and without coercion.

If you are honest about it, there is a banal jam in attracting you know who.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Я.

It is one thing to believe, it is another to be able to benefit from it.

Describe the approximate size of the real benefit

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Describe the approximate size of the actual benefit

Thank you for the artfully created question.

If we look at the purely financial question, the answer is this. Depends on the money invested + skill and experience in using TA.

If you look at it philosophically, you still need to start from the point of view of finding a footing to start with. And this can first of all be found in TA and FA.

The FA is a more fuzzy source, but the TA is a more accurate picture of the market mathematically.

The best variant is the combined use of both methods + many small things to pay attention to.

Happy New Year, by the way.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you for the, artfully created, question.

If we look at the purely financial question, the answer is this. It depends on the money invested + skill and experience in using TA.

From a philosophical point of view, you still need to find a starting point. And this can first of all be found in TA and FA.

The FA is a more fuzzy source, but the TA is a more accurate picture of the market mathematically.

The best variant is the combined use of both methods + many small things to pay attention to.

Happy New Year by the way.

Thank you for your comprehensive answer. There are still little things to figure out, as follows,

1" TA presents a more accurate picture of the market from a mathematical point of view." What is this beast and how do you imagine and apparently use it? Personally I haven't seen any intelligible mathematics in TA. For example in Chuvashev's "forks" or Elliott's "waves", non-existent resistance and support levels and many similar TA misunderstandings.

2. What kind of monster is this FA? What "fundamental" basis does it have, and. apparently more powerful mathematical support than TA? It seems to me that all its invented power is sucked out of thin air, based on random coincidences of market facts, without noticing its failures as a whole.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you for the detailed reply. There are still little things to figure out, namely,

1" TA presents a more accurate picture of the market from a mathematical point of view." What is this beast and how do you imagine and apparently use it? Personally, I did not see any intelligible mathematics in TA. For example in Chuvashev's "forks" or Elliott's "waves", non-existent resistance and support levels and many similar TA misunderstandings.

2. What kind of monster is this FA? What "fundamental" basis does it have, and. apparently more powerful mathematical support than TA? It seems to me that all its invented power is sucked out of thin air, based on random coincidences of market facts, without noticing its failures in general.

Eh respectable).

It doesn't work that way if you think TA must have supernatural power, but it has the ability to predict price behaviour and not a weak one. TA cannot predict the events the price reacts to, but it can give the direction of movement, stopping-points, reversal and even speed.

No matter how anyone would like to make 100% accurate forecasts, it probably won't succeed, because correct forecasts at the markets are of probabilistic nature. But at the same time there are strategies that give 100% of transactions with positive results.

I do not know how to calculate FA. FA may be already considered by the price even without publication of the data. And at the moment no one can be trusted. Whatever figures are needed for someone will be announced. I have more confidence in the price, and in fact in the TA. The price reacts to the FA and it is reflected on the chart and the TA will analyse it.

Not a single trend reversal in the 21st century has been caused by the market. You can see for yourself - open charts of sufficient scale (weeks) and plot significant events (wars, coups, terrorist attacks, disasters). Think about where these events came from, what caused them and what preceded them. I have been working on this for years and I am convinced that I must be aware of the real reasons for it.

Accordingly, it is impossible to "catch" a global reversal by Technical Analysis (individual quotations or their totality) or by foundation (objective economic data/reports).

Uladzimir Izerski:

(er, dear).

It doesn't work if you think TA must have supernatural power, but it has the ability to predict price behaviour, and it is not weak. TA cannot predict the events the price reacts to, but it can give the direction of movement, stopping-points, reversal and even speed.

No matter how anyone would like to make 100% correct forecasts, it probably will not succeed, because correct forecasts at the markets are of probabilistic nature. But at the same time there are strategies that give 100% of transactions with positive results.

I do not know how to calculate FA. FA may be already considered by the price even without publication of the data. And at the moment no one can be trusted. Whatever figures are needed for someone will be announced. I have more confidence in the price, and in fact in the TA. Price reacts to the FA and it will be reflected on the chart, the TA will analyze it.

Wonderful, the TS using the possibilities of TA, taking into account the FA, can already be taken into account by the price even without the publication of data", according to the axiom, or rather, now the Dow's theoryhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19949258.

Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые участники форума, здесь Ввм будет предложено обсуждение и активное участие в возможных спорах, возникающих в процессе рассмотрения темы в...