Idle work - page 2

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Don't get me wrong, it's not a way to make money, it's your desire to do charity work for MQ, and the industry in general.

I am not abandoning agents, but I have brought the number of agents to a reasonable level.

What the f**k is that charity for? If the resource is positioned as a means of distributing resources for payment, and with strictly regulated prices, then it should perform this function, not waste my electricity and resources in vain.

Vladimir Karputov:

Six agents idled for about two hours today.

Here's the log of one of the agents: the time 17:06:44.043 is the start time of the tests, when the agent received the tasks, I watched this file in the process - there was the last entry 17:06:44.043. It was only when the agents stopped counting something there (18:53:36.946) that the rest of the entries appeared. I allocated a block, which had been ramming for about two hours, but no payment had gone for it:

Similar logs for all agents.

Then at 18:57:47.864 I stopped all agents.

I've seen this kind of behaviour more than once too. I suppose it happens if the user (the buyer) stops the calculation before it is finished.

It would also be a good idea to include in the log the reason for stopping the calculation - test failure, manual stoppage or something else.

Again the situation is that two agents have been chattering for the second hour, but the log file of these agents has not changed in two hours. That is, agents are apparently working on the same task for two hours, but the agent does not write anything to the log file. I suspect that there will either be a break in communication or the initiator of the task will simply cancel the tasks and again no payment...

I deleted the agents after the "agent terminal" traffic went from 99.9mb to 78.7 mb .... for a week of grinding only 83 cents with the "terminal agent" showing less passes than in my personal cabinet

It's evening again and again all the agents are loaded, BUT: the log file hasn't changed for about 40 minutes, there is no information in the log files that the task is taken. It is imperative to output to the log file the information that the task is taken. If such information is not output, it is not clear whether the task is long or the agents are hung up.

It would be very useful to output in a log something like: task N started ... Now the log is written AFTER the task is done, but as I see in the evening began to work wonders and agents count for hours, while in the log file is not written anything - the conclusion: agents are hanging. As a result, there is no payment for agents.

do the agents start themselves or are they forced to start?

I don't run anything on purpose, but the laptop keeps hammering and hammering ...

Nothing happens visually.

Roman Kutemov:

do the agents start themselves or are they forced to start?

I don't run anything on purpose, but the laptop keeps hammering and hammering ...

Nothing happens visually

After installing the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent, agents communicate with the network and get tasks by themselves.

where the cache falls

Vladimir Karputov:

After installing the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent, the agents themselves communicate with the network and receive tasks by themselves.

Did I get it right, if I didn't install the Tester Agent, then in theory the agents shouldn't work ?
But something is working and very much so !
Wouldn't be a problem, but the laptop runs 24 hours a day and at night it is especially disturbing.