The evolution of the hamster. The transition to the exchange. - page 8

anseroyale:

Do you think, for example, on Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100 (mnq), if I open the market like a zero and close 1 contract, is that normal? Well, just by the chart, without the glass at all...? What is the point...? Well, to catch profits, bounces and stuff (TA)... intraday.

Or can I be executed wildly negative in this way if the market...? I think I'll be like dust there with my 1 contract, or am I wrong?

--

By the way, what you wrote, I didn't understand.

It's:to the worse side, up opening at the top price closing at the bottom. up, it's the bottom price touched the stop. Although you can set it any way you want. it's a level, but when you close it will be the lower price if the order is up.

I downloaded the picture. I updated the picture) So it will be clearer, hopefully...

I've updated the picture... I hope it makes more sense.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

asc top price and stop in the figure in the freeze zone

? Still no idea... will the stop trigger or not. This spread appeared before the close, on the 21 year futures. On the 20 year futures the spread is much smaller.

Question about 1 contract "on the market" (like on forex buy on buy button, sell on cross click) on mnq. Does it work there or not? If I guessed where it will go - I took profit, if I didn't guess - I got drawdown. It's like the so-called "liquidity" there is huge (on the 20 year futures)-that is, the ability to quickly buy/sell "on the market" almost instantly.

?

On a demo account it works in mt5) I think it will work on a real account as well. And the more liquid the futures are, the better the price I will get "on the market". Right?

About the spread. Probably it is better not to fall for it. It is really steep.)

--

I have not yet checked this point: For example, if I do get caught in the spread, I decide to hold. Would that play me negative on the free margin, as in "forex", or not? For example, if last has remained in place, only bid ask have gone away strongly (as on the picture above)?

Please tell me if you know.

anseroyale:

? Still not sure... will the stop trigger or not. This spread appeared before the close, on the 21 year futures. On the 20 year futures the spread is much smaller.

Question about 1 contract "on the market" (like on forex buy on buy button, sell on cross click) on mnq. Does it work there or not? If I guessed where it will go - I took profit, if I didn't guess - I got drawdown. It's like the so-called "liquidity" there is huge (on the 20 year futures)-that is, the ability to quickly buy/sell "on the market" almost instantly.

?

On a demo account it works in mt5) I think it will work on a real account as well. And the more liquid the futures are, the better the price I will get "on the market". Right?

About the spread. Probably it is better not to fall for it. It is really steep.)

--

I have not yet checked this point: For example, if I do get caught in the spread, I decide to hold it. Would that play me negative on the free margin, as in "forex", or not? For example, if last has remained in place, only bid ask have gone away strongly (as on the picture above)?

Who knows...

Stop will not be set if you're looking at the image. The spread area is usually smaller than the freeze area. But it is better to try.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The spread zone is usually smaller than the freeze zone. But it's better to try.

I will try it on the same futures far, or even farther. With and without stop and with other types of orders. The figure is an example, I did not leave it through the weekend.

The goal is to understand how the orders work and what nuances if last.

I will study the theory myself and then check on mt5 (mt5 is more suitable now).

I will try to answer my own questions above.

As they say, mind your own business. And keep working. I'll continue with this topic, perhaps it will be useful to someone. Me, definitely. I would be glad to get useful advice from those who are already on the exchange.

anseroyale:
Advice to go to the factory.
And in the factory, learn the basics.

the best

the factory motivates perfectly

transcendreamer:

the best

The factory motivates perfectly.

Are you a factory foreman?

prostotrader:

Are you a factory foreman?

Not