The evolution of the hamster. The transition to the exchange. - page 3

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Well, that's beautiful!

What about the people interviewed in the stock trading thread, are they clueless?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/347970

h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/348488

I don't know. In the range of 50-100% p.a. on deposit it's very good, but on speculation it's very modest

I mean fixed lot trading

That's an interesting question, and probably the returns must have something to do with risk and duration of profit taking, although they do talk about drawdowns as well. I wonder, do you think you can do 50-100% a year on a long term basis (years)? I guess the stated profitability of 20-25% a year implies just long term profits, and people think that's a good return.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
This is an interesting question, and profitability must have something to do with risk and duration of profit taking, although they also talk about drawdowns. I wonder, do you think you can make 50-100% a year on a long term basis (years)? I guess the stated profitability of 20-25% a year implies just long term profits, and people think that's a good return.

On the deposit, I can't. In the medium term, I can. I buy one security, then another. I've been doing it for years.

Buy gold now, get 20-25% by the end of the year. 60-75% p.a.

This is not a public offer.

gobirzharf:
The topic can be deleted, thank you)
Somehow the hamster has evolved quickly)

Dmitriy Skub:
Somehow the hamster has evolved quickly)
So ram and daughter are all over the place

Vladimir Baskakov:
So ram and his daughter are all over the place.

So mental toughness is a necessary quality for trading, IMHO.

And what is there? Just run away into the bushes).

The conclusion is as follows: stock exchange or forex. It is the same) It is cheaper on Forex.

I am not interested in becoming a pro-participant, market maker and other professionals who earn money and have no such skills (I'm not of a mathematical mind, let's say).

Comments such as "you can not blame the mirror if your face is crooked" from the evil one and the prof, the rest, if there is a non-professional, merge, and will not write so.

Option earnings I see that on the stock exchange (higher probability that they will pay), that the forex (low probability that they will pay, if they are lucky, more or less good money):

IT'S A RIP-OFF.

To ride the movement and that's it. In the long run, plum. Like)

Expert opinion?

gobirzharf:

The conclusion is as follows: stock exchange or forex. It is the same) It is cheaper on Forex.

I am not interested in becoming a pro-participant, market maker and other professionals who earn money and have no such skills (I'm not of a mathematical mind, let's say).

Comments such as "you can not blame the mirror if your face is crooked" from the evil one and the prof, the rest, if there is a non-professional, merge, and will not write so.

Option earnings I see that on the stock exchange (higher probability that they will pay), that the forex (low probability that they will pay, if they are lucky, more or less good money):

IT'S A RIP-OFF.

To ride the movement and that's it. In the long run, plum. Like)

Expert opinion?

You'll fail at both, because you know nothing.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You will lose money in both cases because you have zero knowledge.

Well, yes, zero) I agree. And there's not much faith left. After several thousand (probably thousands) drained accounts of different sizes.

Fortunately I had enough strength not to die, have a job, what to drain have and where to get).

I don't know. Some kind of a dead end in trading.