There is not a single topic about trading on the main page of the traders' forum. Not a single one at all. - page 3

Алексей Тарабанов:

I have, but there is no profit in solving this problem, or rather very little. It is much more profitable to detect a reversal and then follow the new trend. This is how I do it.

It is the same thing - correctlydetermine the reversal, close the current trend, open a new one, follow it to its end, making the maximum possible local profit, etc. etc. in a circle

aleger:

It's the same thing - correctlyidentify a reversal, close the current trend, open a new one, follow it to its end, making the highest possible local profit, etc. etc. in a roundabout way

This is better. I do. I can teach you, if you create an Expert Advisor. I am lazy.

Алексей Тарабанов:

That's better. I do.

And give an example of a one-day "trade" (on the tester) on gbpjpy m5 with a single lot without reinvestment?

aleger:

And give an example of a one-day "trade" (on the tester) on gbpjpy m5 with a single lot without reinvestment?

I don't trade here.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I don't trade here.

I see, thank you.

Am I offering you a free job? No.

You want an algorithm? I'll give it to you.

Consent is reciprocal non-resistance, as Mechnikov the montler said.

In short, I'm ready.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you need an algorithm? I will.

Anyway, I'm ready.

Thank you. You can tell me in person. I have a lot to show and tell, too...

Voices from the bank:

[21:22, 28.08.2020] Lena: What do you think of the SN recovery? Income cosmos, first time I see such notes

[21:22, 28.08.2020] Lena: The max in my long memory for rubles is 21%, for USD 18

aleger:

Thank you. It's all right if you take a private message. I have a lot to show and tell too...

I don't need anything. You make an advisor, we'll talk.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I don't need anything. You make an advisor, we'll talk.

Ok.