There is not a single topic about trading on the main page of the traders' forum. Not a single one at all.

Don't forget to mention your daughter. As always with you, the thread is about nothing

Vladimir Baskakov:
Don't forget to mention your daughter. As always with you, it's all about nothing.

My daughter doesn't program. Not at all. But, she earns several tens of thousands of roubles a day. I program a little, but I do not earn money, because I am lazy. I teach my daughter. There is almost no one who is able to earn on this site, just f***ing about nothing. A spherical horse in a vacuum and how to convert it. I know how to solve any problem - I've been doing it all my life. This place sucks, nobody can do anything. Only a few can do anything. I've been watching for 12 years, or more, I don't remember exactly.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I can spend a few thousand roubles to create a website for untrained programmers and those wishing to join them. Do you need it?

This is not really (at all) a traders forum. Here about development, bugs and perspectives of MT and what for it (and only for MT)

trading is a side effect that we struggle with from time to time.

I.e. it is about programming. But with MT :-)

---

And to make and raise a decent site is a bit more budget. It's tens of thousands at least.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is not really (at all) a trader's forum. Here about the development, bugs and prospects of MT and what for it (and only for MT)

trading is a side evil that is periodically struggled with.

MT is good, it suits me quite well. I am ready to discuss bugs and prospects in between. Are we going to trade? Or isn't this where the money is made?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is not really (at all) a trader's forum. Here about the development, bugs and prospects of MT and what for it (and only for MT)

trading is a side effect that we struggle with from time to time.

I.e. it is about programming. But with MT :-)

---

And to make and raise a decent site is a bit more budget. That's tens of thousands at least.

A few days of work.

I can.

Алексей Тарабанов:

A few days' work.

I can.

Engine+design+host is really a few days and a penny.

Content+community+support will eat up everything else. Even without advertising: it takes a few months to fill and maintain the site. And without content, it's a waste. If you don't have people, you have to get them somewhere and do something to attract them.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

engine+design+host is really just a few days and a penny.

Content+community+support will eat up everything else. Even without advertising: it takes a few months to populate and maintain the site. And without content, it's a waste. Without people, too, you have to take users somewhere and do something to attract them.

Promotion is required - it's clear. The money is, if there is a purpose. We need suggestions).

Алексей Тарабанов:

A few days' work.

I can.

What's there to get it up and running? Buy a domain and hosting half an hour. Install Joomla another half hour. If you do not know how to install plugins and make a muzzle, 1000 p. and a day of freelance. Question - who will need it? I've recently posted a cry on a more popular forum for a free course in MQL5 basics for complete "from scratch" (without OOP). Guess the number of responses in voting and answering? Zero point zero zero. Everyone needs dough for free. In the early 2010s I had a couple of such sites, I was hosting free webinars, only on MQL4 programming. I was persuaded by some users to offer me a paid course, which would be full-fledged and on schedule, with homework. Until 2005-2006 I conducted such courses and people willingly paid $200 each. But then interest fell off. People don't want to learn to think and develop, they want magic illans or whatever is now the trend...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why bring it up? Buy a domain and hosting half an hour. Install Joomla for another half an hour. If you do not know how to install plugins and make a muzzle, 1000 p. and a day of freelance work. Question - who will need it? I've recently posted a cry on a more popular forum for a free course in MQL5 basics for complete "from scratch" (without OOP). Guess the number of responses in voting and answering? Zero point zero zero. Everyone needs dough for free. In the early 2010s I had a couple of such sites, I was hosting free webinars, only on MQL4 programming. I was persuaded by some users to offer me a paid course, which would be full-fledged and on schedule, with homework. Until 2005-2006 I conducted such courses and people willingly paid $200 each. But then interest fell off. People don't want to learn to think and develop, they want magic illans or whatever is currently on the rise...

We need to work with children, there is a certain perspective here. 30-40 year olds do not want to think, they only want to count the money.

The water used to be wetter and everyone wanted only to learn, not to count money. One thing that has remained constant over the centuries is the teachers' ranting about how things used to be different.

Somehow we missed the return of Mr Volchanski.