Do you need maths in principle? - page 7

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Christian theology is based primarily on Plato's philosophy, which is based on the mathematical ideas of Pythagoras.

In Russian literature "inprincipe" is usually spelled separated)

Not "usually" but always

Artyom Trishkin:

Not "usually", but always

In wartime, it may be written together)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Christian theology is based primarily on Plato's philosophy, which is based on the mathematical ideas of Pythagoras.

In Russian literature "inprincipe" is usually spelled separately)

Try to consider it in terms of the actions and motives of people who lived under the influence of this tradition.

As for my knowledge of the Russian language - it is enough to understand almost everything that is written. Considering that we are not submitting articles to a magazine.

Mickey Moose:

Try to look at it in terms of the actions and motives of the people who lived under the influence of this tradition.

Read about the late antique and medieval educational system (the seven liberal arts) where all theologians andother educated people were trained.Its second part (the quadrivium) was entirely mathematical.

Artyom Trishkin:

Not "usually", but always.

There may well be exceptions in the form of an Errative, for example.

Ivan_Invanov:
Yes, you're right, you didn't understand that statement. The point is that you could not start from scratch, but you have to start from scratch. And so it happens that, the intersection of many vast areas, and misses such a volume of knowledge that is like explaining a child how a computer works. And those gaps are hard to fill because they're so big. It's probably hard for most people to imagine that, because it's rare for a person to have everything on one person. And it's probably hard for you to imagine. Forgive me for bringing personalities into it, but you're so full of smugness. I look at your league, you say you've been doing it for eight years. And the league is based on erroneous myths, the optimization is based on completely erroneous algorithms. I initially wanted to point out your mistakes, but I thought that if a man hasn't understood such simple things for 8 years, it is probably useless. Well, everyone represents to the extent of their sophistication.

Whatever gaps there may be, the road is for those who walk. Need it? Study it. And don't think "I should have studied it before" - you didn't need it before, so you were right not to.

I don't understand about the League. What myths and what "optimization mistakes" are we talking about?

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're also Steve Jobs, though.

No... The MIR was developed much earlier, and was based on very different principles, unlike the MOS 6502.

Georgiy Merts:

No... The MIR was developed much earlier, and was based on very different principles, unlike the MOS 6502.

a lot of people want to be first

that's why there's no truth

Georgiy Merts:

George, where are you going? Tell me the wheel and paper were invented there, ancient ukrainians.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Zhora, where are you going? Tell me the wheel and paper were invented there by the ancient ukrainians.

The ancient Proto-Ukrainians dug up the Black Sea... But they inherited the wheel and paper from other peoples...