How do you algorithmise the detection of MA feed clusters? - page 12

You go on so calmly... So you know what"dljat" means. Explain it to me, because I can't figure it out.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
How will you look for clusters of points on a straight line?

The simplest thing is to calculate the average (density dljat).

That's the same thing here.

What is dljat?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You go on so calmly... You mean you know what"dlt" means. Explain it to me, I can't figure it out.

on the tracks from here.

"no minutes" and "no minutes" are different things, but they are

Maxim Kuznetsov:

on the tracks from here.

"no minutes" and "no minutes" are different things, but they are

Answer the question.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Answer the question.

what is the question? what is WILL?

this is a question that the Padawan must answer himself, otherwise he will not be a jedi

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what is the question? what is the WAY?

that's a question the Padawan has to answer himself, otherwise he won't be a Jedi.

I figured out a long time ago that you're here on holiday. And you can keep your title as a jedi.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what is the question? what is the WAY?

this is a question that the Padawan must answer himself, otherwise he will not be a jedi

Teacher, the roads are different and all lead to the same source, indicate HOW to go down that road?

Time is a matrix of completed processes. Show me for completion, please!)

Respectfully!

Can anyone advise how to write to the file by supplementing rather than overwriting.

candlesticks cand_buff[]; 
  ArrayResize(cand_buff,size); 
   for(int i=0;i<size;i++) 
     { 
      cand_buff[i].period=Alt[i].period; 
      cand_buff[i].bar=Alt[i].bar; 
      cand_buff[i].praceMA=Alt[i].praceMA; 
      cand_buff[i].time=Alt[i].time; 
     }
 //--- откроем файл для записи массива структуры в файл (если его нет, то создастся автоматически)
   ResetLastError();
   int file_handle=FileOpen("test.bin",FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN);//FileOpen("test "+"//"+_symbol(),FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN|FILE_COMMON);
   if(file_handle!=INVALID_HANDLE)
     {
      //--- подготовим счетчик количества байт
      uint counter=0;
      //--- в цикле запишем значения массива
      for(int i=0; i<size; i++)
         counter+=FileWriteStruct(file_handle,cand_buff[i]);
    //  PrintFormat("В файл %s записано %d байт информации",_symbol(),counter);
      PrintFormat("Всего байтов: %d * %d * %d = %d, %s",size,5,8,size*5*8,size*5*8==counter ? "Верно" : "Ошибка");
      //--- закрываем файл
      FileClose(file_handle);
     // PrintFormat("Данные записаны, файл %s закрыт",_symbol());
     }
   else
      PrintFormat("Не удалось открыть файл %s, Код ошибки = %d",_symbol(),GetLastError());

Mikhail Toptunov:

Can anyone advise how to write to the file by supplementing it rather than overwriting it.

If after closing the file you need to reopen it and overwrite it, I don't know. I'm making a crutch with a new file name linked to the time. There must be a function.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If the file needs to be reopened and re-recorded after closing, I don't know. Kostyla with a new file name linked to the time. There must be a function.

I found it, I forgot, yes when we open a file with a read write we don't delete it and re-create it, we just open it, and the tag is at the beginning and when we write it all is erased. The tag should be put at the end of the file.

Article

Основы программирования на MQL5: Файлы
Основы программирования на MQL5: Файлы
  • www.mql5.com
Функции для работы с файлами есть почти во всех языках программирования, и MQL5 в этом смысле — не исключение. Хотя при программировании советников и индикаторов на MQL5 работать с использованием файлов приходится не всегда, (а скорее даже — очень редко), но тем не менее, каждый экспертописатель рано или поздно с этим сталкивается. Диапазон...