returns the execution policy. - page 6

And I can even provide an official code that won't work if 1234==2 is false. Well it has been discounted in this thread. Help is written incomprehensibly. The moderators are prurient and boorish(Alexey Viktorov). There is nothing else to do when you can only assert yourself at the expense of erudition. I am still waiting for an explanation.

Alexey Viktorov:

Sorry again. Didn't have time to delete...

You can only answer "YES" or "NO".

• 2 equals 2.
  • 1234 equals 2.
I'm waiting for two answers from you.

No, I am waiting for your answer, have you read the reference?

Ivan_Invanov:

No, I am waiting to hear from you, have you read the certificate?

Relation operations

The logical value FALSE is represented by an integer zero and the value TRUE is represented by any non-zero value.

bool CTrade::SetTypeFillingBySymbol(const string symbol)
  {
//--- get possible filling policy types by symbol
   uint filling=(uint)SymbolInfoInteger(symbol,SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE);
   if((filling&SYMBOL_FILLING_FOK)==SYMBOL_FILLING_FOK)
     {
      m_type_filling=ORDER_FILLING_FOK;
      return(true);
     }
   if((filling&SYMBOL_FILLING_IOC)==SYMBOL_FILLING_IOC)
     {
      m_type_filling=ORDER_FILLING_IOC;
      return(true);
     }
//---
   return(false);
  }

if 1234==2 is false, this code is not working.

Ivan_Invanov:

if 1234==2 is false, this code does not work.

Because it received two flags FOK and IOC, it is value 3 (0b11 & 0b1)==0b1 and it is true, otherwise it failed the fok check by getting the fok(and ioc) flag.

But although maybe those who said that the function
SymbolInfoInteger(symbol,SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE);
can return 3. It doesn't say so in the help. What we have now. The fact that there is a comparison with two in the == operator, and this is code from an official source. But the reference says that the FALSE logical value is represented by an integer zero, while the TRUE value is represented by any non-zero value. This is a contradiction. Explain this please, who can.

Ivan_Invanov:
But although maybe those who said the function could return 3 were wrong. It doesn't say so in the help. What we have now. The fact that there is a comparison with two in the == operator, and this code is from an official source. But the reference says that the FALSE logical value is represented by an integer zero, while the TRUE value is represented by any non-zero value. This is a contradiction. Please explain this if you can.
Answer Alexey's example and maybe you will understand. This is the basics. Like an ABC book. Until you understand what sound a letter describes, you won't start writing and reading.

Ivan_Invanov:

According to you 2==2 is true and for example 1234==2 is false. But the reference says that any non-zero value in this operator is true, so 1234==2 is true.

You don't understand what that part of the help refers to.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You did not understand what that reference point was referring to.

What does it refer to?

Ivan_Invanov:
But maybe those who said that the function can return 3 are wrong though. It doesn't say so in the corrections. What we have now. The fact is that there is a comparison with two in the == operator and this is code from an official source. But the reference says that the FALSE logical value is represented by an integer zero, while the TRUE value is represented by any non-zero value. This is a contradiction. Explain this please, who can.

No, they are not wrong. There is no contradiction either. There is just something you don't understand and stubbornly refuse to understand it.