Uladzimir Izerski page - page 26

Igor Makanu:

monitoring was, to be exact, a signal.

but not for long, i think he lost his 100 quid in a month

He likes drawing, let him do it, save your nerves, he may need other people's attention, people may be bored and try to get their attention any way they can)))

He has a talent for drawing, that's for sure, for him alone).

And you should save your nerves too but it's like he's really turned on))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Just go. Don't spoil the atmosphere. Ksenia Sobchak, Brezhneva... waiting.

The atmosphere... Your meaningless posts?

I, unlike you,

the tacky undertrader who sits around on women's websites with lipstick on,

I made a deposit today, and the robot worked hard. So I have practice - some in plain sight.

But yes in general, Ades.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

He has a talent for drawing - that's for sure, he's the only one)

And you have to take care of your nerves too, or else it's like he's really turned on))))

What's back? The girls didn't accept you? Stay here, but don't whine.

I don't draw anything with my hands.

And the colours give you a snapshot of the situation on the chart, without straining your brain.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What are you doing back? The girls didn't take it? Well, just stay here and don't whine.

I don't draw with my hands.

And the colours give you a snapshot of the situation on the graph, no brain strain.

As it's supposed to be, it looks like you need to leave this thread more than once.

)))))

I did not say anything about the hands - I am talking about your indicators on the charts. They draw, don't they? Or what do they do? Tell you what, maybe? )

I'm back. I've seen the film, but I've monitored it at my place. I also came here to check it out. And here we are again...

Let's just mind our own business,huh? I'm telling you,it's a sticky subject --)))) --

And the colours, yeah, they're nice.)

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

As it's supposed to be, it looks like you need to leave this thread more than once.

)))))

I didn't say anything to you about hands - I'm talking about your indicators on the charts. They draw, don't they? Or what do they do? Tell you what, maybe? )

I'm back. I've seen the film, but I've monitored it at my place. I also came here to check it out. And here we are again...

Let's just mind our own business,huh? I'm telling you,it's a sticky subject --)))) --

And the colours, yeah, they're good.)

You get the colours, but you don't get the point. That's why you're angry.

I'm not answering any more of your posts.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You see the colours, but you don't get the point. That's why you're angry.

I'm not answering any more of your posts.

No, you do it ;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

You see the colours, but you don't get the point. That's why you're angry.

What's the point - the price to a dozen lines? )

Angry? No, I'm not. Just pissed off. =))))

But it's not that you don't understand whatever your "point" is, it's that you just don't have one. But it's a lot of posts.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't reply to your posts anymore.

I don't mind at all.

And I really hope that's the way it's going to be by now.

Renat Akhtyamov:
No you don't ;)

No Rinat, let the Wall Street sharks do the chewing. They have more teeth))

I was told not to post pictures and not to talk.

We'll only talk in the area around market topics.

Today is the close of the month. The EURUSD candlestick looks like it will close hung. In general a flat on the MN chart will persist.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No Rinat, let the Wall Street sharks do the chewing. They have more teeth))

I was told not to post pictures and not to talk.

We'll only talk in the area around market topics.

Today is the close of the month. The EURUSD candlestick looks like it will close hung. In general, a flat on the MN chart will persist.

What I've never heard on this forum is that

Trader's Equity is a reflection of market performance.

As a rule, you should not rely on indicators to predict the direction of the market.

;)

Where's that wise guy who was poking at me saying that the OTC market rules the world? Where the hell are you? Or you got your mouth shut and can't speak your mind. Hey weirdo... come on out.... and give me a public apology. I'm waiting...