Validation error when releasing the trading robot to the market. - page 3

Vladimir Karputov:

Look for errors in the logic of your code. If you sometimes pass the test, it's just luck (just that the tester validator chose a better trading interval for you this time).

I think the error"strategy tester report not found " is not a standard error that needs to be fixed in the code, it is something on your side. I am also a programmer by profession with 15 years of experience, so I understand what I am writing...

Sergey Fedotov:

I think the"strategy tester report not found " error is not a standard error that needs to be fixed in the code, it's something on your end. I am also a programmer by profession with 15 years of experience, so I understand what I am writing...

The report was not found because the testing process was interrupted by a timeout. Your Expert Advisor was tested for over an hour on a 4 month history interval.

I also get a "strategy tester report not found" error on automatic validation. What can this be related to?

Oleg Remizov:
I get "strategy tester report not found" error during automatic validation as well. What can it be related to?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Validation error on trading robot in market.

Anton, 2020.07.07 14:02

Report not found, because testing process was interrupted by timeout. Your Expert Advisor has been tested for over an hour on a 4 month history interval.

Probably something like this too.

Artyom Trishkin:
Probably something along those lines too.

Could it have something to do with the fact that I've submitted a utility for validation that doesn't do any trading? It's not the first time I've updated it though, and I've never received such a message before.

Good afternoon!

Thought it was a weekend problem too, a fortnight ago I sent on a Sunday and got the same error, but on Monday I sent the EA and everything went fine.

Today is not a weekend but I still cannot pass validation:

Test status:Test completed with errors

• Number of errors1
  • Launched2020.07.20 10:16:44
  • Completed2020.07.20 10:16:54
  • Expert type

Test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

Time of checking 10 seconds...

What's the problem? Forgot to enable validator after login?

Oleg Remizov:

Could it be because I've sent in a utility for validation that doesn't do any trading? It's not the first time I've updated it, though, and I've never received such a message before.

The utility should be placed in the utilities section, not in the EA section.

Artyom Trishkin:

The utility should be placed in the utilities section, not in the EAs section.

But I placed it in the EA section and it also fails to validate....

What is the reason? If the reason is on your side and you forgot to turn the validator on after the weekend, just say so, admit your mistake, apologize and no problems...

Although, personally, I don't understand why you need to turn off the validator at the weekend?

It's more convenient for me to update products just on weekends. And it's more convenient for terminal users to update Expert Advisors on weekends, too. There's less chance that you will "mess up" with updates...

When will the validator start working?

Artyom Trishkin:

The utility should be placed in the utilities section, not in the advisers.

It is placed correctly. The utility is in the utilities section.

By the way, the problem solved itself. I didn't change anything in the code, uploaded the same and the validation was successful.

Oleg Pavlenko:

When will the validator start working, can you tell me???

It's already working.