and again dll and market - page 16

Alexsandr San:

Anyway, that's how it works.

but it's the wrong site.

Try to remove the write to file completely. Immediately after the webquest, write ResourceCreate() and save the result array as a resource named "::\\Files\\\example.wav"
Then, right away, call PlaySound().

This is how we'll know if PlaySound can play sound from a dynamic resource stored by Expert Advisor in real time.

I'm far away from computer, I'd check it myself. Curious, however))).

Just, delete example.wav from Files folder

Реter Konow:
Try to put the entry in the file completely. Immediately after the webquest, write ResourceCreate() and save the result array as a resource named "::\\Files\\example.wav"
Then, immediately call PlaySound()

This is how we'll know if PlaySound can play sound from a dynamic resource stored by EA in real time.

I'm far away from computer, I'd check it myself. Curious, however)))

I'm just not a programmer and do not understand how to do it as you write

what is the url here?

Picture5 how do I spell thisurl

Alexsandr San:

I'm just not a programmer and don't understand how to do it, as you write

what's the url here?

how do i write thisurl

Right. The url is the internet address. I'll check it out myself.

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Maxim, ) what's the point?

There is only one parameter in curl - "-u" is authorization or user, followed by apikey

The WebRequest help will show you an example of filling the resulting json array with a yahoo finance response.

All the WebRequest examples in this thread are the one and only script in the help, which I posted the whole time )))).

Being aware of what has been done - it's hard to do without an example. Websites which commercially offer TTS have worked out examples with .NET, Java, curl. Mature programming languages, so to speak. They don't even have a clue about little ones like MQL.

So your post is important in theory, but insignificant in its usefulness.

Specifically, for me, for example, it's not clear where:

1) headers,

2) url or

3) somewhere else,

you need to specify the output to a wav file and I can't find examples, books which say this

READ THE 3 (THREE) ABOVE DOCUMENTS

1. http protocol

2. help curl

3. WebRequest Help

PS/ you have not yet had a copy-paste without coming to your senses, you haven't even opened 1-2-3.

Реter Konow:
Try removing the writing to the file entirely. Right after the webquest, write ResourceCreate() and save the result array as a resource named "::\\Files\\example.wav"
Then, immediately call PlaySound()

This is how we'll know if PlaySound can play sound from a dynamic resource stored by EA in real time.

I'm far away from computer, I'd check it myself. Curious, however))).

Only, delete from Files folder example.wav

It turns out that ResourceCreate is confined to graphics. Unfortunately.

Alexsandr San:

I'm just not a programmer and don't understand how to do it, as you write

what is the url here?

how do i write theurl

it's not the right site because it converts music files

Maxim Kuznetsov:

READ THE THREE (3) DOCUMENTS INDICATED

1. The http protocol

2. help curl

3. WebRequest Help

PS/ you don't have copy-paste yet, you haven't even opened 1-2-3.

opened, opened.

Postman query I created at once, the file you need to download

However, it uses apikey as a username and its value as a password as authorization data.

So how to embed it in WebRequest and still do not understand

I'm reading the WebRequest help, but I don't see anywhere how to do authorisation!

Nikolai Karetnikov:

We did, we did.

Postman request I created at once, the file I need is downloaded

However, it uses apikey as username and value of this parameter as password as authorization data.

So how to embed it in WebRequest and still don't understand

http has no -u or --output-file headers

all headers are passed as key:value separated by {\r\n (that's almost the exact quote from the help)

curl has a switch that will print out the entire communication with the server (and all headers) in detail...

===

"read the mana, they rule"

Serhii Shevchuk:

It turns out ResourceCreate is geared towards graphics. Unfortunately.

Shit! I'm stuck on unions. Webrequest returns a dynamic char array, and to store it in a resource, you need to convert it to uint. This isn't a problem if you declare a union, but the union only allows you to declare static arrays. You can't send a static array to webquest, because the size of the return file is undefined.

If after return result rewrite it to uint array by converting from char, then it's not clear how PlaySound will work, if sound data is saved uint. (((

Unfortunately, this is a dead issue...

Реter Konow:
I see, so it works. Now TC needs to figure out the webrequest and it's done.

and please, please, no more playsound() it's understandable, and the problem is completely different! )))

The task is to perform authorization on IBM cloud using WebRequest.

By the way, the output in the file does end up in headers