and again dll and market - page 6

Nikolai Karetnikov:

web call google translate the same string

it's a dangerous bike, google translate is already a meme on the internet ;)

Nikolai Karetnikov:

It turned out to be easier to go the route of starting the voice engine with a trivial VBS string.

What's that for?

Well, a person wants to use voice control. Hello, World. He has the right.

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Started trying it out and now I have a question.

The winapi\fileapi.mqh library

how come there is no CopyFileW function?

there is no dll in the marketplace, neither your own nor the system's, don't listen to those who say otherwise.

import for CopyFileW:

#define  BOOL int

BOOL CopyFileW(const string lpExistingFileName, const string lpNewFileName, BOOL bFailIfExists);
Maxim Kuznetsov:

by the way you can just do itwith WebRequest.

oh really? how about an example?

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Oh, really? How about an example?

as an honorary search engine operator: https://cloud.yandex.ru/services/speechkit#demo

in my opinion, more than an achievable task for WebRequest - with one request to get a token, with others to voice "wants", no more difficult than to address all sorts of crypto-exchanges

Яндекс.Облако
Яндекс.Облако
  • cloud.yandex.ru
Инфраструктура сервиса спроектирована с учётом высоких нагрузок, чтобы обеспечивать доступность и безотказную работу системы даже при большом количестве одновременных обращений. Сервис работает с аудио и текстами на трёх языках: русском, английском и турецком. Поддержку каждого из этих языков легко добавить в любой момент — при выходе на новую...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Especially for the gifted, an example from you personally, on mql, using webrequest and without using dlls (any).

Igor Makanu:

it's a dangerous bike, google-translate is already a meme on the internet ;)

why is that? )

And anyway, it turns out that everything has been switched to commercial. It's now dubbed by cloud.google.com, a paid service

Evgeny Belyaev:

What is it for?

what do you mean "why"? ))

Why, in the sense of "why simpler"? Why, in the sense of "why use windows voice engine"? Why, in the sense of "why use a voice engine from windows at all?"

Maxim Kuznetsov:

as an honorary search engine operator: https://cloud.yandex.ru/services/speechkit#demo

in my opinion, it is more than a feasible task for WebRequest to receive a token with one request and to voice "wants" with others, no more difficult than to address all sorts of crypto-exchanges.

cloud.yandex.ru - paid service, but let's say, what the hell with it 1.83r. per 10000 symbols and limited traffic. But the mp3 terminal itself will run through a third-party player. I highly doubt that the terminal will be able to play the audio stream on its own, like Google Chrome, for example

Nikolai Karetnikov:

that's adorable!https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/338204

From my other account I originally asked exactly the same question )

It turned out that it was easier to go the way of starting the voice engine with a trivial VBS string. I even don't need to program in Visual Basic itself. So this variant was chosen, because I hadn't even thought about the Market at that time.

If there are examples of calling by WebRequest, I'm all for it! ) Got any?

Are you aware of the resource's rules about double accounts?