Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 16

danminin:

Are you talking about a 10% interest rate?

But 10% per annum is not enough))))) Our bank gives around 12% in dollars)))

prostotrader:

That's what forex is for, to get people to drain.

So where do you want to trade?

I will try to familiarise myself with the IB's terms and conditions)))

Alexsandr San:

Yesterday I followed his predictions for 2h.20min-6min. nothing useful from him. he seems to show in that direction - but where to enter to exit!

----------------------

I got a good look at the indicator and it showed the same direction - but where to go!

The indicator can't take it down... I had it once, I traded with my hands and without stops and I got robbed with stops... maybe you put it in an EA but didn't run it in the tester, how was it done??? It should certainly be handled by mathematicians but there are no competent ones, I think it needs to shift to the Fibonacci level because it's also perfect and everything in trading is asymmetric but everyone fits the symmetry... I think it would be much more productive to work with a shift in one direction or the other...

Iaroslav Chornyi:

But 10 per cent interest is low)))) Our bank offers around 12 per cent in dollars)))

are you kidding? They don't give anything for dollars now... He's about to deflate, degradation has been going on for a long time now, even China is about to give it up for goodhttps://gazetadaily.ru/05/05/kitaj-nachinaet-testirovanie-suverennoj-elektronnoj-valyuty-dcep/?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fyandex.ru%2Fnews

Китай начинает тестирование суверенной электронной валюты DCEP
Китай начинает тестирование суверенной электронной валюты DCEP
  • gazetadaily.ru
Китай приступает к тестированию электронной валюты, причем проверять ее будут на электронных платежах, которые сейчас особо актуальны. Власти КНР стремятся снизить зависимость от США, которые сейчас диктует свои правила, особенно Китаю в текущей ситуации и торговой войне. Новая валюта получила название DCEP, а это переводится как «Цифровая...

Wizard2018:

These ... Those rednecks took down the forum yesterday, and there was so much useful information there... People had been writing for years. Oh, those fucking optimizers... That's a decent chunk of my life. At least they left it for me to read.

And here's wondering here can not do such a trick, would not want to lose, who knows how to download useful topics in one file, or otyaby their posts that posted more than one year, it's interesting then reread or to inherit the grandchildren to leave ... Sometimes I reread my bullshit that I used to post... even if I'm doing it now ... but not too much ...))), but I'm getting old now ... I'm thinking of another world...

Сергей Криушин:

The indicator can't take it off... Maybe the broker took it out, I did that once, I was trading with my hands and no stops and I got robbed with stops... I don't know, maybe you put it in your EA but didn't run it in the tester, how was it?

i had an open position in real time, your indicator showed everything correctly. i wanted it to show everything correctly, it may do that. I have to study it, but it seems that I have found a prediction system that suits me. Now I have to add psychology to it and maybe it will work.

danminin:

Are you talking about 10% p.a.?

Why not, count for yourself how much is in the picture per annum

prostotrader:

Why not, just look at the yearly yield in the picture...

Cool, it is even better than forex....that makes 60% - 100% p.a.... Well, it's not like that either... you can also lose suddenly and decently...

Сергей Криушин:

Cool, it's even better than forex....that makes 60% - 100% p.a.... Well, it's not like that either... you can also lose suddenly and decently...

you are wrong, it is impossible to lose in this trading system

it is a pair trading

prostotrader:

You're wrong, it's impossible to lose in this TS

It's paired trading

I see, thank you, and how much is this joy, if not of your own making...