Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 12

Viktar DayTrader:

I will tell you frankly - you will find nothing on your own. To start earning you need to see how the market works from the inside. You need to see how a large position is gained, which will be the driver of the market, how this position is defended and how it is realised. Without this knowledge all that is written here and will be written here is nonsense. But everyone forgets that there are millions of market participants, some large, some not. The trader who builds his system sees some changes in the price, adapts the indicator or the EA and it gives a profit))) but in a moment))) And when the same large participant enters the market, the whole system goes to hell, fails and loses profit. The trader screws it up again and so on ad infinitum. And there will be no profit and the correct system until the trader sees how the largest bidder behaves. But where can he see it, if 99% of everything written in the Internet is just guesswork and speculation, without a basis and pulled moments by the ears. The only thing left is to join a fund or a company that makes large transactions on the market and is a price driver or to find someone who is already in this company and can explain how everything is organized. I compare all traders with people that stand along the road and try to predict the movement of the car, for example, into which corner it turns. 99% of people who do not know what happens before the car turns will make a prediction based on the past - have the car turned before and how often and things like that, sometimes they will guess (just guess) and feel like a guru)). The other 1% know perfectly well that before you turn the car will always show you the turn sign and it will be obvious that the car will turn one way or the other, and it will be not a guessing game but a statement of fact - if you have shown the left turn, in a given time the car will turn left. This is the understanding of the mechanics of speculative pricing (the drivers). You do not have to build robots and strategies if you do not understand how the price changes when you set a large order, it's all a waste of time and effort. There's no robot or expert advisor that comes close to correctly perceiving the market. Have a nice weekend!

P.S if my post hurt someone's professional feelings or religious ones, please forgive me. After all, everyone sees the world in his own way.)

I'm in total solidarity with you!))) Especially the example with the road)))

And here I'm well aware that writing an EA and a robot is something out of the realm of science fiction like "Star Wars")))) Under the term "trading strategy" I mean manual trading, but according to a certain algorithm))) Over time I could only see one pattern - a price swing at levels, so I'm trying to test it in real time (not on history) and only with my hands)))) someone calls it a correction, and someone calls it a trend reversal....I'm trying to get a small part out of this "break-up" without knowing what's going to happen next)))

To find a grail in the market, you have to look for it yourself. No one will give you a working robot or a ready-made trading strategy that brings profit, and on top of all that there is the psychological factor and competent money management. So, you just have to search and search. If you look hard enough, you will find it.

Pavel Derenyvskyi:
To find a grail in the market, you have to look for it yourself. Nobody will give you a working robot or a ready-made trading strategy that brings profit, and on top of all that there is also the psychological factor and competent money management. So, you just have to search and search. If you look hard enough, you will find it.
Where to look?
On the chart with your eyes?
Or do you mean information on forums?

igrok333:
Where to look?

Where it's dark and smells bad))) No offence taken... I'm joking))

Iaroslav Chornyi:

Where it's dark and smells bad))) No offence taken... I'm joking))

А! So you've already found the answer to the question you posed in this thread! )))

igrok333:
Ah! So you've already found the answer to the question you posed in this thread! )))

The answer was initially almost clear)))) but still there is always hope that it is not so dark)))

igrok333:
Where to look?

If you dig around in your head, you can find a lot.) If it's empty, nothing will help.)

khorosh:

If you dig around in your head, you can find a lot.) If it's empty, nothing will help.)

The question wasn't about you, and it wasn't about your head.)

igrok333:
Where to look?
On a graph with your eyes?
You should look in the field of machine learning, statistics. And you can look on forums for different ideas in that direction.

igrok333:
Where to look?
On a graph with your eyes?
You have to search with your eyes by studying the charts. They will hide the very information in which direction they should head. You just need to start understanding their language) and for that you need to communicate with them more)