Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 9

Georgiy Merts:

How on earth can you write an advisor if - I'll tell you again - the choice is intuitive ?!!

But the fact that I haven't lost anything in five years (and therefore the brokerage company keeps earning on me) - says that the method is quite realistic. The only thing I need is to convert it from intuitive to formalized. Unfortunately, I still have problems with this.

How can you formalise intuition ?)

Georgiy Merts:

I'm not "denying it", I'm suggesting you do it yourself! Regcodes, no problem.

Come on!

Don't impose your ideas on me. You're the author, open it yourself. All you know how to do is talk.
You haven't lost, because you're trading min-lots and sitting in perpetual drawdown.
It's kind of masochistic. Why the admins don't take your branch down is a mystery.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Don't impose your ideas on me. You're the author, discover it yourself. All you know how to do is talk.
You haven't lost, because you're trading min-lots and sitting in perpetual drawdown.
That's some kind of masochism. Why the admins don't take your branch down is a mystery.

You're the one who doesn't impose your ideas on me.

I'm not the author at all. I need an indicator of which TCs work and which don't. I have it.

You want something different, then do it yourself.

Admins do not close it, because it is useful, unlike your empty posts. You need monitoring, you create it, I will give you all the opportunities. I do not need monitoring.

Alexander Fedosov:

How can you formalise intuition?)

That's what I'm talking about. That's why I can't do as suggested - "expert controlling TC switching". The League has such a possibility. All that's left is to formulate rules for switching TCs. I do not have them. And intuition is a hard thing to formalize.

Georgiy Merts:

You're the one who doesn't impose your ideas on me.

I am not the author of monitoring at all. I need an indicator of which TCs work and which don't. I have it.

You need something different, so do it yourself.

Admins do not close it, because it is useful, in contrast to your empty posts. You need monitoring, you make it, I will give you all the opportunities. I do not need monitoring.

The usefulness of your branch = 0

Georgiy Merts:

That's what I'm talking about!

I've said more than once - ANY system has periods of loss that are longer than periods of gain, which means that in the long run, any system is losing money. And the key to profit is only to constantly change the systems that don't work for those that still do.

The problem is that all the seminars send us to the seemingly logical path, in trading, as you know, there is no logic only the law of the crowd 50/50, ie the whole trade goes by one rule or up or down and depending on the TF is the trend or all a big flat in the corridor ... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, they resistibility may be overloaded by the system... one thing is not clear and it's a pity to see how much time and hardware it takes you, I wish you could optimize it better...))

Vladimir Baskakov:
Your branch's benefit = 0.

For you ??? Of course, I'm not running it for you, I'm running it for me.

Сергей Криушин:

I don't understand one thing, but it's pathetic to see how much time and iron you're wasting... One thing is not clear and it's a pity to see how much time and hardware you spend on it, I wish your capabilities could optimize it better...))

Time spent on all this now is very little.

Iron - yes, the computer almost all the time working, especially now, when almost half of the TC showed "control shot" ...

Сергей Криушин:

The problem is that all seminars guide us along seemingly logical paths, in trading as you understand there is no logic only the law of the crowd 50/50... all trading goes by one rule or up or down and depending on the TF there is a trend or all a big flat in the corridor... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, they resist resistibility... If you don't know what to do with them, or you don't know what to do with them, or you don't know what to do with them, you'll get a TP, but you won't get a TP... One thing I don't understand and it's a pity to see how much time and hardware you spend on this business, I wish I could optimize it better...)

Sergey, 50/50 because almost all teanalysis shifts the signal to pi in half

that's why the input and output are practically on the same horizontal

Georgiy Merts:

It's taking very little time to do it all now.

Iron - yes, comp almost all the time, especially, now that almost half of the TCs have shown a "check shot"...

What to say, now almost everyone has got the check shot, I too have been coming round from losses for 2 months now, but it's all nothing compared to what the whales and big sharks have lost...