Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 6

Iaroslav Chornyi:

First as tok got in 2008 Rumus (forexclub)))) then MT4-5 - for me it is the most convenient)))

i walked your way tooRumus(forexclub)))). i see you have open positions on the signal

Photo by

It's risky to go up, you don't trust Indicators, but Indicators are pointing down

GBPUSDH2 and get to "S2"

Georgiy Merts:

NO.

A TS which has shown unacceptable behaviour (not yet losing, only one "mistake") - should be removed from trading without any discussion. The market has changed, and other systems will work on it now.

This is a matter of course. Mistakes and losing trades are perfectly acceptable. The question is how to distinguish between a system "losing" and "making a mistake"?

Alexsandr San:

went your way tooRumus(forexclub)))). see if you have any open positions on your signal

it's risky to go up, don't you believe the Indicators?! but the Indicators are pointing down

that's what the TS shows))) and then we'll see whether it's a stop or a profit))))

Aleksey Nikolayev:
magic -here

All kinda sweetly written)))) I contacted MetaQuotes - MT4 - $100,000, monthly subscription fee - 1000.... plus you have to open an offshore company and register a "broker" and share capital))) lots of other stuff))))

Alexander Fedosov:

That's a given. Mistakes and losing trades are perfectly acceptable. The question is: how can you tell the difference between a system "losing" and "making a mistake"?

"Mistaken" - the creator of the system made a mistake

"draining" - Equity is falling faster than it's growing

Iaroslav Chornyi:
I've heard a lot of tales about robots and advisors)))) but everything I've tried leads to failure)))) as well as all known strategies... as formoving averages and shapes - I don't know who came up with that)))) The market is chaos at 90% .... But with observation there are some repetitions with high probability!!! Who can share his observations as a basis for TS?)))
Yes of course there are, there are masses of them, only here's the problem, no one shows you them. And mostly out of widely-known algorithms, that precisely work, it's stock strategies. There is no working algorithm on forex. All the working ones do not distribute. Here is a short list: intermarket arbitrage, spot/futures arbitrage, frontrunning, hft, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, dividend strategies, spot/futures trading strategy, options strategies. These strategies are definitely working. Figure it out and make money.

Maxim Romanov:
Yes, of course there are masses of them, the only problem is that no one shows them to you. But they don't show them to you, because most of the well-known algorithms, that precisely work, are stock strategies. There is no working algorithm on forex. All the working ones do not distribute. Here is a short list: intermarket arbitrage, spot/futures arbitrage, frontrunning, hft, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, dividend strategies, spot/futures trading strategy, options strategies. These strategies are definitely working. Figure it out and make money.

I think there is no global access to these arbitrage....because each software keeps its own records (MT4 - its own volumes, Rumus - its own, etc...). Based on the logic becomes a moot point about the existence of such, otherwise why do investment companies of all kinds keep full-time analysts?!))

Maxim Romanov:
Yes, of course they exist, there are masses of them, except that the problem is that no one shows them to you. In other words, they do not work with real market prices and they do not show them in real time. There is no working algorithm on forex. All the working ones do not distribute. Here is a short list: intermarket arbitrage, spot/futures arbitrage, frontrunning, hft, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, dividend strategies, spot/futures trading strategy, options strategies. These strategies are definitely working. Figure it out and make money.

But maybe I'm wrong... because I'm unfamiliar with ECN systems - but these are real movements of assets)))) Maybe I can get to real volumes there)))

Alexander Fedosov:

That's a given. Mistakes and losing trades are perfectly acceptable. The question is, how do you tell the difference between a "losing" and a "making a mistake"?

I do it this way.

There is a controlling historical period of two years.

For this period, we calculate the following marginal parameters:

• Maximum price drawdown.
  • Maximal losses queue (plus we mark, whether it is acceptable to draw the SL for this TS, there are systems, which are simply closed with a loss, and the SL in them is not provided, in this case the SL is set as "emergency" and its drawdown is not acceptable, the system must be immediately removed from the trade).
  • Maximal waiting time of price maximum update in trades and in days.
  • Maximum time of waiting for the new deal.

We set the TS for trading.

After each closed trade we calculate all these parameters. The excess of any of them means that the market has stopped matching the TS and it should be immediately removed from the trade.

Additionally, there is also a controversial parameter - the maximum monthly price profit. Some authors argue that when it is exceeded, the market also ceased to comply with TS, and such TS, that has earned more than in any month of history - should be removed from the trade. Here, there is no need to wait for it - remove the system now, after its luck.

Georgiy Merts:

This is not the case.

I ALWAYS have TCs (the simplest ones !!!) in the League who are currently earning.

There are simply no TCs that ALWAYS make money. Any TS has periods of profit and periods of loss, and the periods of loss are longer.

The trader's task is to use the TS that are currently earning.

You've already annoyed everyone with your league. In two years you haven't found a single follower