Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 4

Alexander Fedosov:

What would you say to a potential customer's question: If this is such a profitable product, why are you selling it and not using it yourself?

if I had such a product ....

//though the definition of a product is not appropriate here, an algorithm is more likely

well, an algorithm of this kind is not for sale.

so it's probably going to show magical, but not very

Renat Akhtyamov:

if I had such a product ....

//though the definition of product doesn't fit here, an algorithm is more likely.

well, they don't sell that kind of algorithm.

accordingly, it would probably show magical, but not very

Then I have this question for you: if 100 people were given the real Grail, how many of them do you think would become millionaires?

Alexander Fedosov:

Then I have this question for you: if 100 people were given the real Grail, how many of them do you think would become millionaires?

Excellent question!

i also wondered about that, so i didn't pay attention to whether the signal was making money or not, but to how much money subscribers had invested in the market and whether the signal was on the downside.

The signal seller was ahead of the locomotive, followed by subscribers.

and oddly enough, all is well, the signal is out of the drawdown.

So, there is a possibility that everyone will make money.

However, if the aggregate capital of the grail holders reaches more than half of the market turnover, then all the laws of "physics" allow for a lightning-fast drain.

Alexander Fedosov:

"Digital" products are KNOWLEDGE... like a textbook... No matter how many people read this textbook, the knowledge is not devalued...

Another question is how this knowledge will be used by a specific person...? Obviously, in different ways...

Alexander Fedosov:

What would you say to a potential customer's question: If it's such a profitable product, why do you sell it and not use it yourself?

oh, another salesman is here)))

Alexander Fedosov:

if a 100% grail, automated, then ALL. 100% people.

danminin:

if 100% grail, automated, then ALL. 100% human.

So why make it so easy...

A grail is a tool that works in a SYSTEM... And a SYSTEM can bring a lot of nastiness to a Trader with a grail...

Serqey Nikitin:
So, why do you have to make it so easy...?

The grail is a tool that works in the SYSTEM... And the SYSTEM can bring a lot of nastiness to the Trader with the grail...

ahahaha

Exactly!

There are many methods of constructing trading systems.

In impulse equilibrium theory, a trading system is a single complex model of market dynamics consisting of many simpler models.

A simple model is based on an elementary structure (called an M-shape) and its changing parameters.

Oleg Papkov:

If you have a well-established and proven in a hundred series of TS, then you can try to formalize it into Expert Advisor-Robot. If there is such an Expert Advisor. And it's a common thing nowadays to check hypotheses, creating empty Expert Advisors.

For traders with a fat purse and a small head, the best way to do this is to use martingale robots. They will pull all trades including ones that were placed out of the blue, at the expense of the purse in the plus. But not forever. All martingale robots are "haymakers" for flat trades at major TFs. They are afraid of severe trends on higher TFs. Such Expert Advisors adjust the situation to profit. They move the breakeven. Disadvantages - they may lose everything or the drawdown will be close to the deposit itself at that moment. It is dangerous to work with small deposit.

All other types of trading systems, the current rate, as a rule, fools by false sweeps or breakdowns. Either the trend TS plummet on the flat, or the flat TS plummet on the trend. They do not adjust, like the martingale ones, under the current movements of the rate, but wait for the market decision concerning their transaction.
The trading system that waits for the market to make a decision about itself and its trades, and does not change the breakeven on profitable positions, is often easily overtaken by the market. It is static. Its stops and losing zone are known to everyone on the other side of the looking glass. But for such a TS, there is a 60% probability that it will enter the current theme. Then she is in profit.

As a result of my personal practice and experience, I've learned for sure that there isn't a single advisor or indicator that can really help... it's even the opposite, it leads astray. The real difference between the two is that they are all good only on history)))) They are very good at filling beginners' heads with it)))) I've come to the conclusion that the market is almost like a living organism - no robot will tell you which hedge fund has decided to buy or sell assets. At the moment I'm testing based on Fibonacci .... there are no other indicators on charts, but my gut feeling is that I should add a simple technical analysis(trend lines, corridors, etc.) probably it will supplement the chart...))