How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 8

Andrey Khatimlianskii :

Right. It's just not clear exactly what to do.

Of course, I'm not saying it's easy.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Forbidden.

then how can you tell if the "HelloMQL" account does or does not belong to someone?

Alain Verleyen:

How can I recognise what I read and do something about it when they don't even dare to respond?

It's a minimum of respect to acknowledge and respond.

If it is a fake like the last time - there will probably be no response from the service.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Do you realize that you are calling to infringe the copyright of MetaQuotes and mql-program developers with ill-considered statements? And you do it with such confidence, that one would think that you are aware of what you are saying.

But I think that there is nothing but rashness, indifference and an empty desire to contradict it.

All decisions are in the hands of those whose rights are being violated. They are the MQs and the vendors.

Igor Makanu:

then how can you tell if the "HelloMQL" account belongs to someone or not?

Directly, you can't. Indirectly, you can (with some probability).

But of course, with virtual bank cards and anonymous purchases, this is almost impossible.

Apparently, that's why MQs have chosen ease of purchase at the expense of merchant security.

Sergey Golubev :
If it is a fake like the last time - there will probably be no response from the service.

It's not a fake. They are not selling anything. They allow people to meet and buy products collectively.

It can never be avoided in the private sphere, but surely a public site doing this should be banned. On mql5.com it should also be relatively easy to identify the real buyer, as all activations will be (or nearly) used and done from different computers/IPs.

At the very least, I want to make sure Metaquotes is aware of this, and try to avoid it.

Реter Konow:

Do you realize that you are calling to infringe the copyrights of MetaQuotes and mql-program developers with ill-considered statements? And you do it with such confidence that one would think that you are aware of what you are saying.

Oh, don't pull that nonsense out of your mouth.

"Excuse me, did I ruin the chapel too?" [in the movie "Prisoner of the Caucasus"]

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Directly, you can't. Indirectly you can (with some probability).

But of course, with virtual bank cards and anonymous purchases, this is almost impossible.

Apparently that's why MQs chose ease of purchase at the expense of merchant security.

Then we proceed from the fact that the system allows it, so it is not forbidden

and there's no need to add any moral, ethical, legal or other aspects to it.

In fact, in order to register an MQL account I need another account in another system - mail, social networks.

in fact, to buy a product with 5 ACTIVATES i need to pay by the available payment methods

if i did all these steps, i fulfilled all the conditions and i don't have to report what i'm going to do with my ACTIVATIATIONS ;)

UPD: to translate this problem into "legal terms", at least there should be some kind of damage, so far we were talking about lost (much less unrealised) profits of the seller

The only solution seems to be 1 activation.

Japanese wisdom on the issue raised: "If the problem can be solved, it's not worth worrying about; if it can't be solved, it's useless to worry about it."