Function - Method for sorting an array of structures. Prize 10$ - page 5

And as for "flew" - try converting an array of structures to an array of strings and compare the speed of their processing. Feel the difference.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I started on the world's first personal electronic digital computer in 1976. It was called MIR (machine for engineers), designed by the Kyiv Institute of Cybernetics of the USSR Academy of Sciences. After that was the Minsk-32, and then the EC.

cool, so to say the whole history of domestic computers went through.

Alexei Tarabanov:
And about "flew" - try to convert an array of structures to an array of strings and compare their processing speed. Feel the difference.

I doubt it will help the author.

but I have everything

Igor Makanu:

cool, so to say the whole history of domestic computers went through

There was also the Vesna and analogue machines, but I didn't work on those, only the lab ones.

Yes, not a BEVM, but a BESM.

Igor Makanu:

cool, so to say all the history of domestic computers have been gone through

I don't think that's going to help the head writer.

and I've got everything.

Check it out, there will be more...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes, not BEVM, but BESM.

I only associate it with the word big machine: anyway, the whole wing of the basement of a university building was occupied by this machine and the lab assistants in their lab coats went behind an iron door with a code lock, and outside in the basement windows there were big fans

in general everything was very big ))))

Igor Makanu:

I only associate it with the word 'big car'. Anyway, the entire wing of the basement of a university building was occupied by this car and the technicians in their lab coats always went behind an iron door with a combination lock, and there were big fans outside in the windows of the basement

in general everything was very big ))))

I served in the former KB Gurevich, that's in the word MiG armament developer. There used to be aviation guns in the computer room, the shutter on the window was hinged and targets were fired half a kilometre away.

We also had a lady who used to take packets of punch cards and then call and say: "You have an error in your echelon".

Vladimir Pastushak:
I haven't looked at it yet. I don't understand macros. I would be grateful for the full code.

How is the suggested code incomplete?
Custom ArrayResize for any data types with support for ArraySetAsSeries and both types of copying with overlapping ranges when the same array is used as receiver and source.

Yes, the compile time algorithm for determining the type of arguments used has been removed, and a faster copying algorithm for simple types and Pod structures has been applied.
Well, what did you want for a thank you...

Алексей Тарабанов:
We also had a lady who used to take packets of punch cards and then call and say: "You have an error in your echelon".

egore

Sergey Dzyublik:

Well, what do you want for a thank you...

No commerce?