What is not understood and taken into account when discussing the random walk model (RBS) - page 4

Алексей Тарабанов:

I didn't think you'd be interested, but whatever you want for your money.

I'll build it.

For your money, it's your interest.

I don't care about your questions.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. meaning negative series values. This could easily be the case for SBs, but not for prices under normal conditions.

2. it is sick

Gainmaker:

For your money, it is your interest, after all.

Gainmaker:

For your money, it's your interest.

All righty then. Keep your eye on the broom and we'll have peace and friendship.

Gainmaker:

Are you going to be one of the criminals, like what's-his-name Dimitri or something?

How many convictions have you got? When did you do time? Where were you in jail? What were you in jail for?

If you're not a member of the fraternity, you'll be relegated to the lowest caste, for speaking out of turn.

Catch the silence and life will get better. Don't be silent.

I apologise to everyone.

Дмитрий:

1. negative series values are meant. This could easily be the case for SBs, but not for prices under normal conditions.

2. it is sick

with increments works

is clearly visible in the picture

Алексей Тарабанов:

All righty then. Keep your eye on the broom and we'll have peace and friendship.

Watch your own broom.

What friendship with a boor like you?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Catch the silence and life will get better. Don't cackle.

This is the part where you get personal.

You started telling me what to do, so don't bark and catch your own silence and get your life together, or else you, a boor, will have your life falling apart.

Until you apologize to me in this thread for your repeated rudeness, you are ignored.

And I will write on every page that you have stained this thread with your rudeness.

Дмитрий:

1. negative series values are meant. This could easily be the case for SBs, but not for prices under normal conditions.

2. he is sick.

This boor "Dimitri" is also in ignoreuntil he apologises to me in this thread for his repeated boorishness.

Another character "Nikolai Semko" is on the verge of being ignored.

He's a bit rude, he's been writing to me.