Methods of identifying a flat and a trend. - page 16

Олег avtomat:

Quoted in The Great Soviet Encyclopaedia. - Moscow: Sovetskaya Encyclopedia. 1969-1978, to the word Politics:

"Economic interests ultimately act as the social cause of political action. The nature of the relationship between the economy and P. is expressed in relief in Lenin's classical formulas: " Politics is the most concentrated expression of the economy..." (Lenin, Complete Works, 5th ed., vol. 42, p. 278) and "politics cannot but have primacy over economy" (ibid.). The first formula, based on the determining importance of economic relations, draws attention to the generality of the political image of economic reality. P. does not simply reflect the economy. In political demands and decisions, economic needs are purged of all the incidental and unstable, which leads to the highlighting of the main and basic. This process can proceed spontaneously, unconsciously, which in many cases deforms the political reflection of economic relations and interests."

There is also the level of development of society and entrepreneurial motivation. In the Marxists this point is poorly reflected. The Austrian school and Schumpeter give a closer to reality substantiation that market mechanisms are more stable in the development of society, than social and planned ones (in the form of state regulation). Although one without the other leads to crisis and a balance is necessary.

Олег avtomat:

If "about everything and nothing"... then no, I don't want to share.

Or about anything in particular?

Is the market quiet in anticipation of an election in the states or a second pandemic wave or a seasonal factor, don't you think?

VVT:

Is the market quiet in anticipation of an election in the states or a second pandemic wave or a seasonal factor, do you think?

I'm not guessing for possible "causes". It is akin to guessing with coffee grounds.

Олег avtomat:

I am not guessing for possible "causes". It is akin to guessing with coffee grounds.

It is not about guessing or predicting. I am interested in thinking about the current causes of a lull, i.e. a flat

VVT:
It is not about guessing or predicting. I am interested in thinking about the current causes of the doldrums, i.e. flat

I am indifferent to this.

And there can be all sorts of "explanations to suit all tastes" from "leading analysts". They are of no use at all.

)

VVT:
It is not a question of guessing or predicting. I am interested in reflections on the current reasons for the lull, i.e. flat

traders waiting for a paycheck to fund their deposits

Renat Akhtyamov:

traders are waiting for a paycheck to top up their deposits

salary from the factory)))

Watching this thread, I come to the conclusion that there is a lot of chatter going on here, no one has offered anything in particular!

multiplicator:

the salary from the factory)))

for example, one of the successful signals was a bit of a sell on the rise in the eur

a lot of subscribers.

probably got a little bit of a sales bump.

the sales went down, we got a flat

Now he goes back up when he sells, when he buys, we go down.

There's no other way