Methods of identifying a flat and a trend. - page 10

bar Vladimir:

I do not hear any criticism.

- I have not yet installed the mt-4 and the question arose immediately - is it difficult to add a period of 3 months to the indicator i.e. it is a quarterly format in order to find divergences in correlation pairs.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

As with most - look carefully at the posts and flip a coin

))) To the hall of fame! The Grail among the Grails

Veniamin Skrepkov:

- I have not yet installed mt-4 and immediately a question arose - is it difficult to add a period of 3 months to the indicator, i.e. it is a quarterly format for the purpose of finding divergences in correlation pairs.

I seem to have explained everything clearly, I downloaded the indicator, the template. It's not my indicator, I added or subtracted pairs myself. I will add or remove pairs myself. And adding a period of 3 months should be addressed to the creator of the indicator. I could of course try it myself, but I don't want to allocate time for that.

There is neither a trend nor a flat at any given time, there is only the state of the market, taken from the relationship of tops and troughs in a certain number and relationship to each other. Only history gives us the definition of a flat or a trend.

Artem Likhachev:
There is neither a trend nor a flat at any given time, there is only a market condition taken from the relationship of tops and troughs in a certain amount and from the relationship to each other. Only history gives us the definition of a flat or trend.

From the heart!

Trends come in all shapes and sizes. It is very easy to see on the bars: hourly bar is green - hourly trend is up, red - down. If the weekly bar is green, then the week is up, and so on. But, this is all post factum, and therefore not particularly interesting to the local community. If the opening price of the day is approximately equal to the closing one, it is a daily flat. Everything is clear, but it is also post factum. It is clear (as Yelena Yurievna said) that within the monthly trend there can be daily flats and hourly pullbacks that can be immediately seen on the price chart. But, post factum.

Is it possible to see all this glory in real time?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Trends come in all shapes and sizes. It is very easy to see on the bars: hourly bar is green - hourly trend is up, red - down. If the weekly bar is green, then the week is up, and so on. But, this is all post factum, and therefore not particularly interesting to the local community. If the opening price of the day is approximately equal to the closing one, it is a daily flat. Everything is clear, but it is also post factum. It is clear (as Yelena Yurievna said) that within the monthly trend there can be daily flats and hourly pullbacks that can be immediately seen on the price chart. But, post factum.

Can one see all this beauty in real time?

Where to see, if there is no information . Or is there?)

Quotes

Алексей Тарабанов:
Quotes

Which ones do you mean and where to look?)

gobirzharf:

Which ones do you mean and where do you look?)

In any terminal. But if you are looking at days, you need to look at weeks.