mt4 connection status , true or false

Hello , Is there a way to watch my mt4 account is connected to the server (connected or not connected) ? Why am i asking this question , because sometimes my VDS pc has shutdown or internet connection problems when i am afk. 

İsmet Birinci: Hello , Is there a way to watch my mt4 account is connected to the server (connected or not connected) ? Why am i asking this question , because sometimes my VDS pc has shutdown or internet connection problems when i am afk. 

In that case, consider sending out a "heartbeat" signal or message! When you don't receive the "heartbeat" within its time-limit then you know that something wrong.

The "heartbeat" can be a email, an push notification, or having it get a specific webpage, where the web-server is coded to track that "heartbeat".

Fernando Carreiro #:

In that case, consider sending out a "heartbeat" signal or message! When you don't receive the "heartbeat" within its time-limit then you know that something wrong.

The "heartbeat" can be a email, an push notification, or having it get a specific webpage, where the web-server is coded to track that "heartbeat".

thanks a lot sir for your support 

İsmet Birinci #: thanks a lot sir for your support 
You are welcome!