Trend vs Flat - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yes, yes!!!

Pee, Sash!

The very thing that can be done to MUSIC and it's ACCEPTED!!!

DRINK!

I'm a little short on supplies. I'll have to go get more bubbly.

Alexsandr San:

I'm a little short on supplies, so I'll have to go out for more bubbles.

;)))) I won't give you the formula, just ours, whatever you want to do.

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)))) I won't give you the formula, but for ours, whatever you want to do.

for ours, - that's you and me, People.

For we, temporarily in this World

Three paths, three distant roads

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)))) the formula NEEDS: I'll put it out there, just for ours, whatever you want to do

Just don't go crazy...

Remember it is your duty to keep the secret, if it really works, until the end and pass it on from generation to generation.
And never tell anyone its essence. For it is already a financial weapon. Practically the ability to siphon off a lot of money from the nations of the world, to unbalance exchange rates. And this is very serious.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Just don't go crazy...

Remember it is your duty to keep the secret, if it really works, until the end and pass it on from generation to generation.
And never tell anyone its essence. For it is already a financial weapon. Practically the ability to siphon off a lot of money from the nations of the world, to unbalance exchange rates. And this is very serious.

Genghis, you have written a very cool piece.

It seems to me that if the price does not change, i.e. is stable, then the games are kind of over.

I can't believe....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Genghis, you have written very coolly.

It seems to me that if the price doesn't change, i.e. is stable, then that's kind of where the games end.

The games will end when the masks of the show come to you and, without explaining anything, put you in the "Sailor's Silence" detention center and you will realize that your hobby has become a serious thing in the confrontation with the powers that be, for them, an appetizer for beer), so do not fall down and develop the banal theme of waves:₽ or you will end up like Magnitsky (you can check the Magnitsky list and its history on the Internet)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The games will end when the show's masks come to you and without explaining anything, they will take you to "The Sailor's Silence" detention center and you'll understand that your hobby has become a serious thing in confrontation with forces for which you are an appetizer for beer)) So don't panic and develop the banal theme of waves :₽ otherwise you'll end up like Magnitsky (Check the Magnitsky List and its history on the web)

there's no such thing.

if you rule, you rule

;)