Server version in Opener - page 17

Alexey Viktorov:
Yeah... then spread their fingers and brag about the code I wrote... :))))

Whoever needs to use mine, don't show them yours :)

Renat Fatkhullin:

What people don't make up for themselves under the name "put a patch on".

Hence the even more ridiculous "not quite old 1755" and "not quite 2 years old". Staggering technical illiteracy and a spiteful attitude to their direct job.

There was an even more interesting case when one of the banks, relying on the opinion of its technicians, did not update for 1.5 years. Then, it caught a mistake, described and corrected long ago, it suddenly forgot and whitewashed its technicians, gathered lawyers and started threatening them with punishment and attracting their god.

Gentlemen should understand that this is their business and it is their direct duty to keep their systems in order. The developers have no patience for repeating the same thing by phone and e-mail for two years and listening to excuses.

How do you even work with these "woodies"?

I am in BCS.

Добрый день!

1. На стандартном логине ФОРТС допускается 30 транзакций в сек.
   Почему Вы ограничиваете скорость 10 транзакциями?

......... Отрывок из лога ..............................

2 Версия терминала 2361, а версия сервера МТ5 у Вас 2280
Когда Вы планируете обновить ПО сервера МТ5 до 2361?

Answer BCS

Добрый день!

Да, действительно, мы ограничиваем на 10 транзакций. Это необходимо для стабильной работы МТ5

По версии терминала хотелось бы уточнить, зачем используете версию платформы 2361? Никаких существенных показаний к обновлению платформы не видим.

Restrictions in the gateways on the exchange side/interface, not in MT5, which digests tens of thousands of transactions per second.

The staggering reality is that the exchange puts limits on the entire broker in 2000.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Restrictions in the gateways on the exchange side/interface, not in MT5, which digests tens of thousands of transactions per second.

Shocking reality - the exchange puts limits on the entire broker in 2000.

That's what I'm saying, it's not about MT5, it's about the Broker deliberately cutting speed.

And asks why you need the latest version.

prostotrader:

That's what I'm saying, it's not MT5, it's the Broker who deliberately cuts the speed.

Maybe they get paid by Quick:)))

prostotrader:

That's what I'm saying, it's not MT5, it's the Broker who deliberately cuts the speed.

The broker does not cut, but uses the interfaces and limits that the exchange has given.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Broker does not cut, and uses those interfaces and limits that were given by the exchange.

No.

The main FORTS login is 30 transactions per second.

The exchange provides this login to all bidders.

Otkrytie puts 30 and BCS puts 10

From the documentation of the Exchange

При использовании Основного логина Участник торгов может осуществлять транзакции,
необходимые для совершения сделок с максимальной частотой (пропускной способностью),
рассчитываемой как произведение следующих величин: 1) единица производительности логина,
равная 30 транзакциям в секунду, и 2) количество единиц производительности,
указанных Участником торгов в Схеме подключения. При этом в целях настоящего пункта под транзакцией понимается команда,
осуществляемая при управлении заявками в соответствии с пользовательской документацией PlazaII Шлюз FORTS,
а количество единиц производительности может быть только целым числом больше нуля.

Added

BKS wrote (though not in russian :) )

Да, действительно, мы ограничиваем на 10 транзакций. Это необходимо для стабильной работы МТ5
Files:

Perhaps the exchange sets separate brokerage limits for brokers. The broker in front of the exchange sits on a tariff as well.
If there were only 30 transactions per broker's login, the broker would be short of that limit (30) if there are many clients.
Most likely for the main login, the exchange reference describes a special case of using a gateway.
But from the BCS response it says, WE are limiting. This statement does not seem to me to be believable. Because of widespread low competence of technical support.

As another variant, if the limit of 30 for all, including broker, so maybe they solved their problem of lack of the limit of 30, i.e. they sit on 30, and give 10 to clients.
Thereby saving on an extra login ))

Roman:

Maybe the exchange sets separate brokerage limits for brokers. The broker in front of the exchange sits on the tariff as well.
Since if the broker would have only 30 transactions per login, then with a large number of clients the broker's limit (30) just would not be enough.
Most likely for the main login, the exchange reference describes a special case of using a gateway.
But from the BCS response it says, WE limit. This statement does not seem to me to be believable. Because of the widespread poor competence of tech. Support.

For me the Broker has opened a Basic login to FORTS which I can use to make 30trs per second.

I don't care how and for how much the Broker is connected, he has to provide me with 30 tr/sec.

prostotrader:

I do not care how much I am connected to the Broker, he has to provide me with 30trs per second.

I don't care how or for how much the Broker is connected, he has to provide me with the 30trs per second I am entitled to.

I totally agree. It's friction with tech support again and getting out the stated terms.
The broker only opened an account for you in the depository of the respective sections, the main login is given to Plaza2 which is where they all sit.
They do all of their transactions through that login. If you were given a separate main login, you would have your own access to the Plaza2 gateway, to which you have to saw your connector.
But, yes, there is sadness everywhere in the service from Russian brokers. What is the constant change in regulations and agreements, and the technical component is generally at a low level.