What are the options for commonwealth in development - page 3

Nikolai Semko:
It's up to you Yusuf.

early on, i remember his idea and i criticized it myself.

no credit to you. know where the darling seed comes in.

Martingeil:

So you want to write for free, I don't know mostly programmers sit here, go down to the basement of the forum there are many of these enthusiasts.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/96157/page83

It's a general topic of discussion,

where was it written that I'm suggesting my idea?

Martingeil:

I have read some of his posts from the past, he is probably a foreigner. Maybe he moved to Russia to live.

I've been writing in the region for many years, and the administration can see exactly what region I'm writing in.

For this very reason, asked Rashid long ago, asked for a second account to sell.

I have a lot of experience in this field.

Fast235:

The administration can see perfectly well which region I have been writing in for many years.

For this very reason, I asked Rashid a long time ago, asking for a second account for sales.

I asked Rashid for a second account for sale, he said: "Semka did a great job.

So, without my dear Semka,

what other ideas do you have?

suggestions are not interesting, ideas are

Martingeil:

Well where does Tarabanov the elevator operator go)))

You read your posts, dig into what you wrote. I personally only guessed what you wanted to convey, but after this post, I'll pass. I do not understand you, hire an interpreter.

Moderator -

please delete the entire post.

Martingale, please don't write

Fast235:
Martingale, please don't write.

I've deleted all my posts, well I won't post.

In any colaboration, dear 2+3, there is one problem: - The problem of the second role. Nobody wants to be one.

Fast235:

there don't seem to be any cooperation options.

maybe tomorrow a good enthusiast will come up with an interesting idea, albeit not a working one.

So you think that you need a good idea and implement it in the best way in the application program, although you have never done applied programming, while being a competent system programmer?

And what do you need fxsaber for? He is equal to you in your field, but will give you a head start in the application field. Who will deal with formalization, Saber? Maybe, if there will be Kalman filter, but if there will be stick and rope, I don't think so.

To solve a problem, you have to formulate it. Here they like to demand the ToR, but the ToR consists of the problem statement and the algorithm for its solution. By the way, in my time, these were two documents drafted by two people.

Fast235:
what are the options for cooperation?
The question seems very strange. Try writing it differently.