DirectX - page 11

Igor Makanu:

well... You're a lamer, Peter - and a rare one at that )))))

Sharp is as close as possible to C++, the difference in productivity, well, maximum 5% and then there may be no difference in productivity - it takes a long time to write simple tasks in C++, on Net all primitive tasks are done within an hour - maximum day ;)

I was about to get busy, but I added 2 more columns in three clicks and passed from MQL5 to .dll 3x50 = 150 double (3 arrays of 50)

measured the speed now - and keep in mind that the scroll bars now require resources - completely updated WinForm

here is the same test before 100 000 updates

2020.03.15 00:12:21.812 tst_T (EURUSD,H1) no1: loops=1000 ms=1610

2020.03.15 00:12:38.382 tst_T (EURUSD,H1) no.2: loops=10000 ms=16562

2020.03.15 00:15:19.642 tst_T (EURUSD,H1) #3: loops=100000 ms=161250

i.e. WinForm on .Net in a window with scroll bars and 153 cells table updates in 1.6 ms

Well, I may be a lamer, but you didn't get far from me.))) You're doing your own test, which has nothing to do with our test. And you forget that it's all about multithreading, - and we work on MKL in a single thread. And we're not talking about abstract Sharp, but its version connected to MT5.

You can praise Sharp a lot, but let's check its connection and application for our tasks. And compare what is faster and easier to connect - my version or the Sharp's one.

And after some time, let's compare where it's faster and easier to build GUI.

Реter Konow:

And we are not talking about an abstract Sharp, but its version connected to MT5.

There's nothing to connect, you just need to fill in elements in the form builder and process events of the form.

I am not criticizing Sharp, it is just convenient to use, and MQL support makes everything very convenient

Tag Konow:

And you forget, it's all about multithreading - and we work in a single thread in MQL.

I don't mind working in one thread, it's convenient for me to use what Microsoft created, if not for Market, why should I discriminate?

In general, the argument is old, I see no point in proving something or reinventing the wheel

Sure, Sharpe and its designer are awesome. However, they, C++ and many other languages are a thing of the past... Their time is running out.

Functions from this page. FOV made in degrees.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / 3D графика / CCanvas3D
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / 3D графика / CCanvas3D
  • www.mql5.com
CCanvas3D существенно упрощает создание и визуализацию больших объемов данных в виде анимированной 3D графики. Класс содержит методы управления камерой и освещением, а также предоставляет менеджер ресурсов для создания графических ресурсов: текстур...
Files:
Box_1.01.mq5  5 kb

Rorschach:

Functions from this page. FOV made in degrees.

Awesome! Thank you.

Downloaded dxcpl.exe separately. I didn't need to change any settings, left it as default. And left it open too. Added terminal64.exe to the list and closed the program. It emulates it. But maybe it's because I have 2 video cards, integrated with DX10.1 and discrete with DX11.0. Disabled autoswitching of video cards for MT5, may need to reboot. But can't yet.

Anyway, need someone else to test with integrated card only.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Downloaded dxcpl.exe separately. I didn't need to change any settings, left it as default. And left it open too. Added terminal64.exe to the list and closed the program. It emulates it. But maybe it's because I have 2 video cards, integrated with DX10.1 and discrete with DX11.0. Disabled autoswitching of video cards for MT5, may need to reboot. But can't yet.

Anyway, need someone else to test with integrated card only.

Recent messages

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Anyway, I need someone else to check only with integrated card.

I can check it on integrated card without any problems, it's about support of DX11 drivers

i will check it on my laptop in a couple of days, mt5 didn't work with dh11 there

Rorschach:
Recent posts

I read.

Igor Makanu:

on the integrated card it all works without any problems, the issue is in the support of DX11 drivers

I'll check on my laptop in a couple of days, MT5 didn't work with DX11 there

I mean who has an integrated one that only supports DX10 and needs DX11 emulation. Will it work with defaultdxcpl.exe settings and no open window.