DirectX - page 4

Rorschach:

That's the funny thing, in Remnant3D the canvas is full screen and the CPU is not loaded.

Well, maybe you're right. I exaggerated a bit when I said that it doesn't load at all. I made a quick test and checked: the load is there, but in the range from 12% to 20% and with VERY high activity of the cup. I think in real life the load will be around 5 - 10 percent.

Files:
GUI_Expert.ex5  582 kb

Remnant3D

Swirl

The load on the CPU does not change when the window size is changed. But in Renmant it is minimal, I don't understand why, some kind of MQ magic.

Rorschach:

The load on the CPU does not change when changing the window size. But it is minimal in Renmant, I don't understand why, some kind of MQ magic.

What is the frame rate and what is the size of the canvas?

In the above example, the cells update every 25ms and the total redraw area is 250*250 pixels.

By the way, and in the pictures the Nvidia GPU is loaded at 68% and 55%. The load isn't going anywhere and just goes to the video card...

Sorry, didn't make out the letters in the pictures. The frequency is 53 and 23fps. 53 is high frequency and 23 is low frequency. For example, in that tumblr the redraw is 40 fps. Accordingly, 53 fps loads the GPU at 68% and 23 at 55%. Logically.

These pictures of chopped up buildings in the "Kraken's stomach" look like a very awkward 3D graphics format. 3D primitives would be much more useful for implementing any ideas...
Визуализируй стратегию в тестере MetaTrader 5
Визуализируй стратегию в тестере MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Каждому из нас давно знакома поговорка "Лучше один раз увидеть, чем сто раз услышать". Вы можете прочитать десятки книг о Париже или Венеции, но мысленные образы не позволят вам испытать те же ощущения, как от прогулки по их вечерним улицам. Преимущество визуализации, или наглядного представления, может быть легко спроецировано на любой аспект...

Does anyone know how to create cubes, cones and more complex shapes with the new CCanvas3D? I will add functionality to my editor so that everyone can sculpt3D graphics.

I first started with CCanvas3D, then gave up and did without it. I'm still messing around in 2D.

Rorschach:
I first started to use CCanvas3D, then I gave up and created one without it. I'm still messing around in 2D.

2D couldn't be simpler. It's all just primitives. Circle, rectangle, triangle, etc... Nothing complicated.

Looked into this new CCanvas3D and didn't understand anything. There are so few explanations, as if everyone already understands, knows and knows how to work with the technology... Where are the cubes and cones? They should make an article with explanations and examples.

Rorschach:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/227736

Transferred to shader. First 15 seconds the source code runs on cpu, then the gpu version runs.

"You need to move array m_pixels[] from protected: to public:" in Canvas.mqh file before compiling

Guys, this is a forum for algo-traders, in other words, people who trade. Using expert advisors, indicators; but - trading.

Does all that spinning stuff on the screen in the form of a rainbow help you to trade? For me it does - I cannot see quotes.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Guys, this is a forum for algo-traders, in other words, people who trade. Using Expert Advisors, indicators; but trading.

Does all that rotating stuff on the screen in the form of a rainbow help you to trade? For me it does - I cannot see the quotes.

We need to visualize the market processes in order to get an idea about their dynamics and apply it to an Expert Advisor. Have you considered such an option?

Interestingly, those asking questions about the meaning of charts in algotrading persist in using these charts while looking at the indicators. However, a slightly more extended version of the visualisation they no longer understand.

Реter Konow:

We need to visualise market processes in order to get an idea of their dynamics and apply it to the EA. Have you considered such an option?

Well, visualise the market processes, not the background picture.